More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Should Dany go through with it?

Yes

The sun beat down on Dany as she prepared to make her trek. She stood on a hill overlooking the camp, all alone. Her trusted advisors, guards, and dragons all remained in King’s Landing to ensure they wouldn’t interfere. She had invited Cersei to come observe, but Cersei had assured Dany that she needn't be there in person to know the result; she has eyes and ears everywhere. And, it would be impossible for those eyes to miss Dany today. The whole army was out, preparing to watch a parade, no idea what really awaited them.

Steeling herself, Dany head off to camp. As she got within shouting range, she stripped out of her lily white dress and proceeded ahead, as naked as the day she was born. She could see the men thronging the “parade”. They may look rowdy and massive, but she had nothing to fear; they were her men afterall.

The men at the front of the horde went silent as they saw their Khaleesi approach; naked and alone.

Dany seized on the silence, shouting “Men, I come before you today to show you that your Khaleesi is unafraid. Your Khaleesi trusts you with her life. Your Khaleesi hides nothing from you.”

Cheers rang out from the still shook Dothraki. But the problem with speeches during a parade is that you very quickly come to a group that did not hear what you just said. Dany made it through the first group of her followers unscathed. As she reached the men who did not hear her speech but did get to see the naked goddess walk towards, things started to go awry.

A hand snaked out from the right side of the crowd and quickly squeezed her tit before retreating into anonymity.

How should she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)