More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What's next?

Danny Valentine

Danny was looking at that new restaurant that just opened. The Palate's Pleasure... He had heard rumor on the Internet. A restaurant that changed its clients, depending on what they eat. He never thought it was real. He still doubted now. It may be a weird publicity stunt. So, there was only one way to see if it was real.

The young man entered the restaurant and was welcomed by a beautiful black girl at the counter. She had long black wavy hairs, a deep brown skin almost shining like plastic, big round breasts in a tight dress, full pillow lips and long eyelashes. She looked like a doll, a sexy doll...

"Good morning, welcome to the Palate's pleasure !" She said.

"Hi... I'll take a look on the menu first..." Danny told her.

"No problem, take your time."

He looked at the menu on the wall, there was a lot of choices... Most of the stuffs had sexual puns in their name. But if they produced changes, it wasn't easy to guess what was what.

"Lets say that I believe that the food can change people, how could I know what does what ?" He asked the woman.

"If you would believe in magic, I would say that, you don't have to look for the changes you want, the changes will find you and realize what you secretly longed for." She answered with a playful smile.

Danny wasn't really convinced, so he looked and found the perfect product to test. The do-nut box. It's a perfect gift at the job, with the boss being always on his back, his colleague giving him extra-work with half-finished jobs, when they don't call off for any reason in the book, they would do great guinea pigs.

"I'll take the do-nut box." He finally said.

"Do you want specific doughnuts or do you want to rely on magic ?" She asked.

Random pastries or chosen ones ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)