More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world is the being in?

Danny Phantom

( All Characters are at least eighteen)

Danny was home alone, his father had dragged his mother to some old abandoned building down town. He said, he tracked a ghost down there. His mother just rolled her eyes and went with him, Danny could tell she was getting tired of his father shenanigans. His older sister Jazz was out shopping by herself. His girlfriend Sam was being to spend sometime with her mother Pamela.

So with a sighed, Danny turned on the TV. He was channel surfing, trying to fine something good to watch. Then suddenly the channel went static, Danny sighed. He hoped the TV didn't went out. Just as suddenly as the TV went out, it came back on.

Danny smiling, then suddenly a movie started playing. Since their was nothing else on, he decided to watch it. The title was The House of Midnight Lust, Danny blushed at the title. This couldn't be a porno, one his mother would kill his father if he ordered any of those channel and two his father wasn't into that anyway.

Danny decided to watch and see, the first scene was a group of eight very voluptuous women, wearing very skimpy clothing arriving at a Victorian mansion. The girls entered the mansion, Danny grinned as he looked at each girl.

The Lead girl a voluptuous MILF with blonde hair, blue eye and long legs. She was dress as a sexy teacher, with a tight white blouse with a red blazer. The blouse was unbutton half of the way, which showed off her black lace bra, a very short red pleated skirt, a pair of black thigh high stockings, black heels and glasses.

" Listen up ladies, we're here to study the last owner of the house, Lord Penwood. He was a rich aristocrat, who enslaved a number of women." Said The voluptuous blonde, Danny smiled this was a porno.

" Rumor has it that his ghost still lives in the house and have its way with any woman who enteres." Said the voluptuous blonde, all of the other girls nodded.

" Great, so first we're to set up our equipment and then settle in for the night." Said the blonde MILF.

Each girl took equipment and split up. Danny knew how this would turn out and he could barely contained himself. As Danny watch, the ghost used his powers to first strip the each girl. Then he would fucked them to they completely submit to him.

This started to make Danny think, he should used his powers to do the same. After saving this town and Earth, he earn a harem of beautiful women to pleasure him. He started imagining Sam, Paulina, his sister Jazz, his mother and even Sam's mother. He smirked, as he turned off the TV. He transformed into his ghost form and headed to his first target.

Who was Danny's first target ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)