More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who hands have the Infinity Stones?

Danny Fenton/Phantom

Danny Fenton couldn't believe this. After destroying the Reality Gauntlet, it turned out it was a cover for the true form of the mystic object. The Reality Gauntlet was secretly an object known as the Infinity Gauntlet... which was just a yellow glove. The six different stones which made one a god more then the Reality Gauntlet. He couldn't handle it as fourteen, so sent them into the future when he was more mature... eighteen.

So now, an eighteen year old Danny Fenton held the Stones. The hero who save the world as Danny Phantom. Dating the goth girl of his dreams, doing better in school now his teachers knew his problems, friend of the youngest mayor in America, and a lot more. Now he was basically a god. Stuck with it as he couldn't change it do to not being able to destroy the stones.

So Danny weighed his options, 'I could hide them, but someone could find them. Likely someone who shouldn't have it. I could give it to someone else, but then they could be corrupted by power of the stones. i could keep them, but I am going to use them for my personal gain.

Then again, I did the same with my ghost powers. I ended up using them more for good, then selfish gain. So it could be a good thing for me to have it. Or better then most options. But that could be my bias talking.'

Still hiding them or giving them away is an option. But for now, he would keep them. The question was how he was going to use them? Did he need to consciously use them or could his subconscious use them? Who would he tell about this?

Danny continued to think, 'I have a whole lot of things to think about.'

What does Danny do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)