More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LittleLoki LittleLoki

What's next?

Danny. the shut in.

Fetishes for this story.

Interacial. Feminisation, Romantic intercourse. (Not sure that is a fetish but what isn't.)

This is going to be a base story to further set up the world Were The redundancy project is set. So if you want to get a feel for the world I am making give this a quick read. Get an idea of how redundant people are treated and how they feel through Danny's story. I hope you enjoy it.


Danny woke up early like every other day. He has his half-sister Haily to take cair of. The only thing left of his mother, He was devoted to her. He looked at her picture on his bedside cabinet. looking at it and it reminded him she was gone, but also reminded him of the times they spent together. He was great full he had Haily. She gave him a reason to go on. He walked over to her crib and checked on her. She was fast asleep hugging her blanket. He whispered. "Good morning." before going to the hallway. His mother sheltered Danny, He was never physically gifted, nor was he charismatic. Always a meek and often passive, She was his best friend. She even made sure he Liked her second husband before getting married.

Denis, Hailys father was coming in. He owns a night club, Danny never really learnt its name or where it was. It takes most of Denis's time leaving Danny to take cair of Haily. They worked it out as a transaction, Denis didn't make Danny pay rent, Danny would take cair of Haily and he would pay for what they need. Morning. Denis looked tired as usual. He waved and headed to the shower. Danny went to prepare Haily's breakfast. She usually woke up around now. Danny prepared her formula and warmed it up for her. Like clockwork, her cries caught his attention. He grabbed the bottle and left for there room.

After a quick check and change, He lifted her up and started to feed her. She ate a lot for such a small girl. Denis walked past have come out of the shower. "I'm going to bed. Have a nice day." Denis had built a lot of muscle on his tall frame. Half the time Danny thought he was at the gym and not work. The water on his bald head was almost comically shining. That, his dark skin and handsome features he understood what his mother saw in him. Danny nodded and lightly grabbed Haily's hand. "Say good night to daddy." He smiled and left. When Haily lost interest in her bottle Danny set her down in her crib. "I'll be right back." She smiled and gurgled a happy noise.

As he stripped down Danny looked in the mirror. He was everything Denis wasn't. Thin, with soft features. He grabbed a lock of his hair. His mother always loved it, Its light blond like hers was. When he was young she would brush it for him. Since she passed away he hadn't cut or taken cair of it. It was well past his shoulders, full of split ends. He wondered what she would think of it now. He got in and washed himself down. Always taking a cold shower. He needed them at first to wake himself up. Over time he got used to it, he had read somewhere about health benefits and kept doing it. After getting dressed he collected Haily, and took her to the living room, so he could have his breakfast.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)