More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

Who do you play as?

Daniella

It was a month since Daniella had turned 18. By all accounts, she was a gorgeous woman. A fair face, very blonde hair braided into pigtails, and a B-Cups. In regular society, she would've been used and abused as much as she desired as soon as she had turned 18. Unfortunately for her, her mother, along with about 10 other people of all ages, sexes, and races were deserters. People didn't accept the law of the country and chose to live out in the wild by their own rules. There were different types of deserters, but the most common type, and the one Daniella was more or less to be apart of, were opposed to the free-use laws. They thought (To the dismay and shock of regular people) that your body no matter your gender, was yours to control, and couldn't simply be used by others. The vast majority of normal people thought this to be an outrage. These sorts of groups had formed not long after free-use laws had been introduced in most countries of the world, and not long after, they were driven away from the cities and towns, and away from the farms and rural communities.

Daniella and the other deserters in their group had settled on a large, long-forgotten rail bridge, where luckily they found 3 old, unused and rusty passenger cars. It was enough space to accommodate the 11 people, and give everyone at least some privacy. The nicest of people in town would describe the way the deserters dressed as "conservatively". Some just said that they actually dressed, which already was enough of an insult. This particular day, Daniella wore a light-blue collar shirt with a red bandana as a sort of tie and a dark-blue skirt that went all the way to her shins. Of course, underneath the whole ensemble, she was wearing a bra and panties.

Life wasn't easy as a deserter, and everyone knew that. You really had to believe strongly in your belief of body control if you gave up on living comfortably and amongst other people. Daniella was only about 11 when her mother took her away and joined with the others. Her father didn't join them. Nonetheless, that group of deserters didn't consist only of women. A total of 5 men decided to join them as well. Daniella stepped out of the train car into the warm morning air. Many many times she had heard stories from everyone in the camp about the dreadful situation in the cities and town, and how the free-use laws had destroyed humanity. Daniella had always doubted this. On a clear day, she could barely see the edges of what looked like sky-rise buildings. Not at all on fire or collapsed. From what Daniella could see, humanity was just fine, whereas they were in a constant fight to survive. Daniella had also gathered that since deserting, nobody had "made love" as her mother reluctantly said. Unsurprisingly, Daniella was therefore a virgin. Like any curious teenager, she had in the days and weeks after she turned 18 explored herself, and found several spots that caused her immense pleasure.

She started to doubt the group mentality.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)