More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who has discovered the latest of their nefarious plans?

Daniel, a police detective

Daniel sat at his desk, looking over his reports. It seemed like this city was descending further into chaos. Crime, , and poverty had been on the rise for the last year. People just couldn't be happy and content, it seemed. Why couldn't they act civil? He wondered why someone couldn't just take control.

A chair creaked next to him. His partner, Michelle, had brought their coffee. Her raven black hair was tied in a ponytail, off-setting his crew cut. Their matching uniforms made it seem like they were twins.

"Got your favorite," she yawned.

"Thanks," Daniel said. "Don't know what I'd do without you."

"Probably be dead by now," she said.

"Nah, that could still happen," he joked. "You do stupid shit when you have a good partner."

They laughed and looked over a folder of paperwork, sometimes breaking to talk about something random to ease the tension of work. Passing officers took notice, many making a mental note to add to the pool on when they would hook up.

Eventually, the phone rang and Michelle picked it up. "Michelle here...yeah...you're kidding...seriously...okay, okay, I believe you! We'll be there soon!"

She hung up and gave Daniel a surprised look. "So...I think you should just come with me."

"Why? What happened?" Daniel asked.

"I don't think I could explain it," she said. The two grabbed their coffees and headed for their car.

What's the case?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)