More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

Who's Next

Dani Takes Her Straight-Laced Sister On Her Own

The queen saw the camera stop blinking as she asked what happened as the newest slut Dani Rose said my queen our cameras only have so much juice before they need to be recharged as the new and improved Mickie said yeah, our station is SOOO fucking cheap as her hand throbbed up and down her massive shaft in sheer pleasure and licked her fingers clean loving the taste of her own cock juice.

So, Dani do you have family nearby the queen asks, as a matter of fact, my self-absorbing straight laced cunt of a sister live a few blocks down the road a few miles from her college may I have permission to go and bring her to our loving folds my queen as the main sister said, of course, my dear any sister of yours will be a cunt of sister to me my slutty dear as all the Futa women giggled in pure excitement as they all split off their own ways but still kept in a mental linkage between each other.

Around eight forty-seven pm Danielle’s sister Patty Rose just got home from her night time courses as she opened her door and entered her apartment building and closed the door behind her hearing the rumors of the wild Futa women that ransacked a news reporter earlier in the day and was hoping it was not her older sister as she went to her bedroom and stripped out of her college clothing and put on her ankle length robe as she headed towards the bathroom and drew a shower blaring out the radio in the process as the emergency broadcast system was drowned out by the steaming hot water as the shower made Patty feel relaxed and ready for a good nights rest after a stressful evening of college courses as she heard a knocking at her door be there in a minute as she quickly toweled off as she got her robe on as the knocking continued louder.

Who is it Patty asked I…It’s me sis Danielle please hurry up and let me in I am being chased as Patty said by who didn’t you hear the news reports at that fancy college as Patty said no remember I had a six to eight thirty pm class.

Danielle said well sis there are these women but they are not women and they are taking over pretending to be normal if Patty had a peephole she would have seen the whore her sister had become with massive Double G tits and massive ten-inch throbbing cock and a body to die for hurry up please sister I need your help as Patty unlocked the door and swung it open.

Dani jumps her sister by surprise and locked on to her petite lips and swabbed her tongue into her sister’s mouth full of her corruptive saliva dooming her sister to join her queen's cause.

Patty threw the futa woman who claimed to be her reporter sister across the room as she locked herself within the confines of her bedroom locking the door as Dani said sister why don’t you cum out and play with me I’m lonely.

No patty screamed you are not my sister Danielle you are a freak of nature as Patty started to hear thoughts within her head that was not of her own as her already wet body from her shower rubbing against her wool cotton robe made her nipple harden as she shook her mind of it as Dani said please cum out sister as Dani’s queen mind was invading her own senses as her hands started to massage her own quivering body as it moved upon its own as her robe slid off her shoulders tickling her skin as it pooled at her petite feet as the final part made her Climax on the spot.

Her hands massaged her twat and petite C cup tits as she moaned the words she heard in her head Relax…. Don’t Think…. Feels Good to Fuck…. Anyone…. Anywhere…. Always Horny… Eat Cunts…. Suck Dick…. Bathed in Cum…. And Feel Hard Cocks Pound My Ass… Over and over as she tried to fight it as the assaults came over her again as her dainty fingers inserted into her wet slick cunt as her knees buckled as her hand bumped against her hardening clit as she pinched and tweaked her growing nubs.

Patty climaxed over her fingers as her eyes glazed over as she stood up and unlocked the door to see the goddess that was now her sister standing proud sporting a ten-inch cock and sweat covered massive fuck bags.

Dani said Cum to me, my sister, as Patty walked in a monotone walk towards her Futa sister as she said kneel dear you been a very naughty girl and to punish you…. You must suck my dick as Patty moaned as her tongue hit the tip of her sisters Green precum covered tip and savored the taste that she downed the whole head as her sister guided her bobbing her head back and forth until she had the entire length down her throat as Patty’s tongue was drenched in her sister’s cunt lips on the intake filling her mouth with more of her sister’s delicious green tinted cum as she swallowed with every plowing until she popped her mouth off with an audible pop as her sister sprayed torrent after torrent ropes of green slick and thick cum all over her sweat cover body as Patty Massaged it over her skin feeling the warmth it brought as the fires inside of her awoken the dormant little whore inside as Patty Groaned “OOOOOOOO sister PLEASE HELP ME I am SOOOOO STICKY AND WET…..MY CUNT IS ON FIRE please help me….. MMMMMM…..AAAAAAAHHHHH……OH GOD….I….I CANT STOP….STOP…..CUMMING……OOOOOHHH PLEASE SISTER I BEG YOU FUCK MY SLUTTY CUNT…..MMMMMM I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE FUCK ME SENSELESS AND MAKE ME YOUR TRUE COCK SISTER IN ARMS….please I….DO…A..AAA…ANYTHING TO SERVE OUR QUEEN…as Dani piqued your virginity would you be willing to give me your virginity to serve our queen, my dear sister…..YES….YES….FUCK…..YES….TAKE….TAKE IT….It's YOURS TO FUCKING TAKE….FUCK ME AND MAKE ME OUR QUEENS FUTA WHORE FOREVER…as Patty spread her sweat covered thighs in front of Dani moaning and panting like a whore in heat as Dani ten inch cock and glisten green precumed head and all inserted itself into Patty waiting folds as it pushed through her cervix and tight vaginal walls as Patty screamed out “OOOOOOHHHHH FUCK……….AAAAAAHHH GOD ….MMMMMM NEVER THOUGHT A COCK BE SO……MMMMMM…..BIG” as Dani said do you need a break whore…”NO DEEPER……FUCK ME…. PUSH DEEPER FUCK MY…… SLUTTY……COCK DEPRIVED AND STARVED CUNT…. As Dani pushed near her sister’s hymen as Patty’s eyes went wide as her mouth latched onto her sister massive tit as Dani punched through and mixed her semen with her sister’s blood as it coated all over her ginormous cock as her sister muffle moans and tears of pain turned to unimaginable bliss as she threw her head back as she matched thrust to thrust screaming “FUCK ME SISTER” over and over “WRECK MY SLUTTY TWAT FILL MY WHORISH WOMB WITH YOUR WICKED CUM AND MAKE ME A FUTA WHORE LIKE YOU MMMMMM….. AAAHAHHH…. OOOOO…. FUCK THERE OOOOHH…. RIGHT FUCKING THERE…. DON’T STOP…. MMMMM”

Patties body began to feel the effects of her sisters mutagenic cum bathing her insides as it absorbs into the very being of her life as her sweat covered body glisten and shone as her thighs and legs lengthen and developed in a smooth silky texture to her feet while her ass felt pressure as it ballooned out giving a slight bounce as her sister kept fucking her twat with relentless abandon.

Patti started to moan and scream out profanities that would make the virgin mary cover her ears as her cunt lips even still wrapped around her sister’s cock shaft expanded and gripped tighter as the inner lips formed two round protrusions acting like miniature nutsacks that were so sensitive that it made patties back arched as her hips widened and her waist thinned with a six pack to match her slutty sister as her modest c cup tits started to heave up and down as her body violently jerked as they slowly grew and expanded as it built mass upon mass until Patties tit’s matched her sister’s own Double G knockers with quarter sized nipples to match.

As her neck and face arms and hands all started to go thru their change as her arms smoothed out to match her thighs and legs with same silky texture with well-manicured dainty fingertips as she mauled her tits with giggling glee.

Her face smoothes out to a porcelain doll look as her luscious lips expanded out to form puffy but firm cock sucker lips as her tongue licked them with pleasure as her red auburn neck length hair grew and cascaded down her shoulders as her eyes closed feeling the ultimate ride almost cumming to an end.

While her hair turned to a light pink to blonde in a matter of minutes as her futa sister cock blasted her one final time making Patti scream out in utter bliss as her rubbed raw clit grew and expanded and kept growing and growing until her clit became a ten inch monster of a cock with a throbbing cock head as she screamed out in a massive climax as her now girl cock plastered her slutty sister in her own thick rich green color cum as her eyes snapped open as they glowed green and white as she purred “THANK YOU SISTER FOR SHARING THIS WONDERFUL GIFT WITH ME… I AM SO SORRY IF I ACTED LIKE A PRUDISH LITTLE TWAT EARILER CAN I BE FORGIVEN” pouting her cock sucker lips toward Dani as Dani exhaustedly said you already have my little cock whore now let’s go and meet your new sisters in arms shall we as Patti said goodie will they fuck me too as Dani said of course they will but you got to fuck them in return as Patti said times a wasting let’s get out of this dump and have some fucking fun as both Futa sisters walked out of her old apartment arm in sweaty arm as they giggled towards the elevator as their matching green eyes watched the door close as they went to the main floor to start their new fucking lives for their Queen and their Sisters Of Lust…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)