More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kittenpup kittenpup

Who is the main character?

Dani Carter, pretending to have AGS to get out of a test

Dani sat nervously in front of the headmaster, trying to remain calm as he eyed her up and down.

"So you have Absolute Gullibility Syndrome?" His voice was filled with skepticism as he eyed the forged doctor's note.

"Yes sir." Dani felt her hands clam up, expecting at any moment for him to start berating her for such a clear forgery, threatening to kick her out of school, or any other terrible thing.

"And you can't take your test today because someone told you it was actually next week, despite your teacher telling you every day for the past week that it was today?" To be honest, even with all the reminders, Dani had completely forgotten about the test. There was no way to cram the past semester's worth of content in her head in time, so instead she decided to make a forged doctor's note of the strange syndrome that had taken the news by storm the past few months. Since very little was still known about AGS, she decided it was the perfect excuse, and it would be much easier to fake than any other illness that would've caused her to miss class. All she had to do was pretend to be gullible, should be easy enough.

"Yes sir, that's correct."

Just when Dani thought her plan was about the fall apart, the headmaster shrugged, sighed, and handed the paper's back to her. "Well, it's not like there's any procedure in place for AGS yet. I would suggest keeping the condition to yourself so none of the other students try and take advantage of you. I'll inform your teachers to postpone any big assignments or tests until you recover."

Dani blinked in shock, surprised that her plan actually worked, "Y-Yes sir. Thank you so much for understanding, I'll be sure to get work done as soon as I can!"

He dismissed her and before he could change his mind, Dani picked up her stuff and headed out the door back into the school.

Her heart was pounding and her head was spinning, so nervous from the meeting that she hardly paid attention to her surroundings, and when she turned the corner to head to her first class, she slammed into someone, spilling her forged papers all over the floor.

Who did she run into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)