More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

who do you follow?

Dangerous Choices

My name is Doe, and I am teacher in CA.U. I have held this job for many years, but unfortunately, have always been looked over for promotion because of the women in the job, who make sure they get the promotion, at any cost, including several levels of bribery. I also have repressed my sexual urges for a long time, since my last girlfriend left me after a fight. Now, my best friends daughter, Alessa, is coming to the University, and I will be her teacher. Alessa has short blonde hair, large breasts and a nice ass, and I have decided to seduce her. I knows my old friend has paranoia regarding his daughter, such as he told me he will live chat with Alessa every night and morning, to ask her questions about her day and make sure she is alright. I'll have to find a way around that. It makes sense he is so overprotective, she is very hot. I don't look to bad myself, and I'm not as old as one might expect given my job, but I still have no shot at her without some effort.

I knows how his best friend and her dad will react if he finds out I fucked his daughter, but after repressing myself for such a long time, I have decided to go for it. the danger just makes it more exciting, if you ask me. On the first day of classes, Alessa arrives early.

"Hello, you're Mr. Doe, dad's friend, right?", she asks me, and I confirm this, taking this time to check her out. She wears rather normal clothes for the modern youths, no doubt to attract the attention of the males of the school.

"Yes, Alessa. Go seat in the front please, your dad asked I make sure you do so you pay attention",I say, starting the plan to seduce the young woman. Fortunately, I used to be quite good at seduction. I simply stopped after the fight I had with my last girlfriend.

The class went on rather uneventfully, but I did take every chance he had to make Alessa participate, and congratulate her for doing so. Flattery is the first part of the plan. Students, whether they admit it or not, love it when they get congratulations from their teachers, especially if they have to do little to get it. When class was over, Alessa stayed back and thanked me for the opportunities. That's good, she noticed, and it sets the start of the plan. If she hadn't noticed, I would've probably be dealing with an airhead, and the plan for seducing her would have to change.

"In my old college, everyone thought I was the stereotypical dumb blonde, and the teacher never let me answer anything, which just made it worse. Thanks for taking me seriously. I can see why dad is such good friends with you. When I grow up I want to be like you, Mr.Doe, someone who doesn't judge people by stupid stereotypes", she said as she headed to her next class. Earning her admiration so early on was good step forward, and it gave good information about her, including that she hates stereotypes. I can probably use that at some point.

That night, I decided to jack off to her image in my bed. While I do that, I can easily imagine her talking to her dad and telling him wonders of me.

"Dad, Mr. Doe was so nice. He let me have opportunities in class unlike the teachers in the last school. He also made sure I sat ahead so I didn't miss important parts of the class. You were right, he's the best", I imagine it might go. Anyways, I have finished marking the work and it's time to got to sleep. Tomorrow I see her again, and I'll just continue at this pace. At this rate, I'd wager I'll have her before Christmas break.

(I could use some help on how to get the image working, sindermann)

What happens the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)