More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ruiter Ruiter

Which world does this take place in?

Danganropna 2 Kazuichi

Will you are waking up in your cottage just relaxing monukuma shows up. Now I won’t give a motive if he says. If you and I play a game. What game you react. A trigger game you see I have given all the girls triggers to turn them in to sluts. The rules are like thise in the morning you can choose one girl and only that girl you can found out about her triggers. You do did by completing challenges. Do you follow. Yes you answer. Now at the end of the day you will get points on how many triggers you got and you need to use them at least once to count and now same girls after the same day. Their triggers will still count that day but you can’t unlock new ones if you do did nobody will get murdered oke. You agree and he disappears. Suddenly you get a message on your your tablet with a new app. Before you can do anything you hear someone knock it is Mahiru again working on your nerves. You decide to start with her you click on her icon. The first challange is to take a picture of her panties. You go outside and sees she is just standing there now the challange is hard so you decide to ask her to come inside to ask of she would clean your jumpsuit. Ofcourse she is first angry and says guys can’t do anything. When she is inside you show her the jumpsuit on the ground and she goes to take it you grap your change and take a picture. When you are done you check the app.

Challenge compleet

Trigger she will now start to dress like a slut immediatly.

When you look up you see her take of her panties and pull her skirt up you can perfectly see her ass and pussy lips when she is done with that. She takes her top off her suit that is connect to her skirt off ans opens almost all the buttons on her blouse. As she is ready she goes further as normaal like nothing happend.

What is the next challange

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)