More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

Dance lessons with my best friends Mother

"Oh no James, I was so looking forward to the dance class with you" I hear the voice of Sabrina Miller as my best friend and I open the front door.

"Hey Mom, Dad what's going on?" Asks my best friend Julian as he and I enter the kitchen where his father is sitting at the kitchen table and his mother Sabrina is standing in front of him angry.

"Your father just told me that he can't attend the dance class because he tore himself a tape at work" she says sourly.

"Honey I didn't choose that on purpose. I'm sorry, then we'll do it later this year“ says James Miller to his wife.

“It's not that simple, I have now paid for the 6-week course and at the end there is a dance gala that I was looking forward to it. Everything is gone now“ she says, sobbing slightly.

“Maybe you can dance with someone else?” Says James desperately.

"And with whom? With our son?” She says sarcastically.

"Ohhh no, you have to look for someone else. But how about you John, you wanted to attend a dance class before?“ says Julian in my direction.

Like from a trance I suddenly wake up and look in disbelief in Julian's direction when I hear my name, who smiles at me.

"Um, yes, I really wanted to attend a dance class" I answer briefly, still perplexed.

"Really John? Would you want to attend this dance class with me old women?“ She says hopefully and gives me an incredibly sweet smile.

I look into her fawn-brown eyes, which still shine slightly through the tears. In front of me stands the mother of my best friend who asks me if I would like to attend a dance class with her. Unobtrusively I look down at Ms. Miller, who today wears tight jeans that fit perfectly around her shapely legs and probably form an even plumper butt. The black top that she only wears lies close to her flat stomach and bulges dangerously forwards at the level of her large D-cup breasts and forms a deep cleavage. When I look back into her pretty face, which is framed by her long dark brown hair, there is only one decision for me.

“Of course Ms. Miller, I would be happy to go dancing with you if you really want me to. I'm definitely not a good dancer“ I say shyly.

“Oh no problem, John, you still will. And thank you for doing that for me“ she says affectionately.

"That is the least after you have fed me here for years" I say with a slight laugh.

"Very well, then we have clarified that, too“ says Jörg with relief.

"Have fun with my mother“ says Julian, smacking me smugly on the shoulder and turning to leave.

"Tomorrow evening starts the first lesson by the way. John, I'll pick you up at 8 pm“ she says when I'm about to join Julian to leave the kitchen.

"Okay, I‘m looking forward to it" I say truthfully and leave the kitchen with my heart pounding with nervousness.

What’s comes next? First dance lesson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)