More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

What’s comes next? First dance lesson?

Nervousness before the dance lesson

Now the day has come, it is Friday evening 7:55 p.m. Mrs. Miller will pick me up for our first dance lesson. My heart beats wildly with excitement and tension. I can feel some sweat build up on my palms.

"John now pull yourself together, this is just a dance lesson with your best friend's mother" I warn myself inwardly.

Nevertheless, the nervousness and anticipation predominate. Ms. Miller has always been very friendly to me over the years and was almost like a second mother to me. When I was around 15 years old, I developed a little crush on the adult beauty that she is, which I still haven't been able to shake off completely. My best friend Julian also knows about the crush I have developed for his mother and always teases me about it, which is why he suggested me for the dance lesson. After we left the kitchen yesterday, he made fun of me for half an hour and then ironically wished me a lot of fun with his mother.

"That idiot" I say softly as I let Julian's words go through my head again.

I walk restlessly up and down the hallway and wait for a sign that Ms. Miller is there. I look nervously at my watch, she will be there soon at. I take a deep breath and then suddenly I hear a short horn from outside.

"There she is" goes through my head and my heart makes a noticeable leap forward.

“Mum, Dad, I'll be gone, see you later” I call and open the front door.

"Take care honey, see you later " my mother calls from the living room.

With quick steps I cross the driveway until I reach the roadside. Ms. Miller‘s silver Audi limousine is already here, I nervously open the passenger door.

"Good evening Ms. Miller" I say in a friendly manner, whereby when I sit down I perceive a sweet perfume note from Ms. Miller, which immediately envelops me.

"Hi John, still don't believe you're really doing this for me old lady" she says and glaring at me with her bright eyes.

“Oh Ms. Miller, you are not old and I really enjoy doing this for you. Then I can finally learn to dance“ I say more relaxed.

“Still thanks John, you don't even know how happy you make me. Oh and one more thing, please call me Sabrina, we are now dance partners after all“ she says with a laugh.

While she is saying this, I am really looking at her for the first time tonight. Her naturally pretty face is now discreetly made up with a focus on her sparkling eyes, which have been given a wicked touch by the black eyeliner. Her lips, still formed in a laugh, have a hint of red lipstick that accentuates her full, kissable lips. Today she tied her long brown hair in an elegant ponytail. When my gaze falls a little deeper, I see that she is wearing a gray cardigan despite the warm summer night, which denies me the sight of her body below. After my eyes finally fall into the footwell and I see bare, elegant calves, I know that Ms. Miller has to wear at least a dress or a skirt. At these thoughts I feel a brief burst of excitement go through my groin and my flaccid penis briefly reports its presence. So I quickly take my eyes off her elegant legs and look at Ms. Miller‘s Face again, who is still smiling at me lovingly.

"Okay Sabrina, then we are officially dance partners now“ I say with a smile and close the passenger door. Then Sabrina Miller, my new dance partner and mother of my best friend, sets her car in motion for our first dance lesson together.

What will happen on the first dance lesson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)