More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by babydoll19 babydoll19

What's next?

Dance continues

You take a deep breath, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness as you look at the woman Tyrone has motioned towards. She's beautiful, with long dark hair and a curvy figure that leaves little to the imagination. You can feel your body responding to the sight of her, and you know that you're eager to experience what she has to offer.

"Okay," you say, your voice a little shaky with anticipation. "I'll do it."

The woman smiles at you, taking your hand and leading you towards one of the chairs along the wall. She straddles your lap, grinding against you as she continues to dance. You can feel the heat between your legs growing more intense, and you know that you're already wet with desire.

As the woman continues to dance, you reach up to touch her body, running your hands over her curves and feeling her skin beneath your fingertips. She moans softly, encouraging you to explore her more, and you eagerly oblige.

Soon, the two of you are lost in the heat of the moment, with the woman taking care of your every desire. She brings you to the brink of orgasm time and time again, never letting up until you're begging for release. And when you finally do come, it's with a wave of pleasure that washes over you, leaving you panting and breathless.

As you catch your breath, the woman stands up, giving you a sultry smile. "I hope you enjoyed yourself," she says.

You nod, feeling a little embarrassed but also satisfied. "I did. Thank you."

Tyrone comes over to you, clapping you on the back. "See? I told you it would be a good way to blow off some steam."

You smile at him, feeling a little more comfortable in this world that you're still getting used to.

As the woman who had just given you a private dance walks away, you turn to see the petite blonde who has approached you and Tyrone. She introduces herself as Lily and offers to help both of you get off. You're a little surprised by her forwardness, but you can't deny the way your body responds to her offer.

Tyrone grins, looking at you expectantly. "What do you say? Are you up for round two?"

You feel a flush spreading across your cheeks, but you can't deny the desire that's still burning hot within you. "Yeah, let's do it."

Lily leads you and Tyrone to the back private room, where the three of you settle into chairs. Lily starts to dance, moving her body in a way that makes your heart race. You watch, entranced, as she strips down to nothing but a tiny thong and a pair of heels.

Tyrone is already hard, and you can see the bulge in his pants growing more pronounced with each passing moment. Lily turns her attention to him, straddling his lap and grinding against him as he moans with pleasure.

You feel a pang of jealousy, but it's quickly replaced by arousal as Lily turns to you. She straddles your lap, grinding against you as she pulls your top off, revealing your breasts. You can feel her hands roaming over your body, touching you in ways that make your head spin.

As she continues to dance, you reach up to touch her, feeling her soft skin and running your hands over her curves. She moans softly, encouraging you to explore her more, and you eagerly oblige.

Soon, the three of you are lost in the heat of the moment, with Lily taking care of your every desire while Tyrone watches, stroking himself. You can feel yourself getting closer and closer to orgasm, the pleasure building within you until it feels like you're going to burst.

And then, finally, you do. You come with a wave of pleasure that washes over you, leaving you gasping for breath. Lily continues to grind against you, pushing you higher and higher until you're left panting and spent.

As the three of you catch your breath, Lily stands up, giving you and Tyrone a sultry smile. "I hope you both enjoyed yourselves," she says.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)