More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marianna_Love_Romance Marianna_Love_Romance

What's next?

Dana Does Francis

I stood there blushing. I wanted to. He could tell. He eased closer to me and gave me a peck on the mouth, “You know you want to, you already said so.”

I nodded, “But I’m a little tired.”

“I promise you won’t regret it.” He kissed my neck and touched me below.

“Fuck it, let’s do it.”

He smiled and took me to his favorite room, he was a borderline Dom, but he didn’t consider himself one. I stood in the middle of his room with all the myriad of toys, whips, paddles, restraints, special fuck chairs, there was a lot of stuff in there.

“Don’t be scared. I won’t bite unless you ask me to. Come here.” He undressed me while caressing my naked flesh and giving me tiny kisses.

He attached me to a standing restraint device and let me watch him undress. His muscles had muscles. He was sexy. He walked over to me with a feather toy, ran it across my skin while looking at me.

He rubbed my inner thigh and slapped it softly. I smiled. “You like that?”

I nodded.

His finger danced across my labia. I hummed. He touched my pearl and rubbed in a circle for two counts and stopped. “Stop teasing me, please.”

“Not until I get ready,” he continued with that method of teasing. Touching my clit for two counts, stop, three counts, stop, four, stop, five counts, then he stopped and giggled when he saw how badly my body craved his touch.

“You’ve been a good girl, you deserve a treat.”

He went for a chair, set it in front of me, and sat. His face was right at my pussy. I felt his hand spread me wider. He examined with his finger, pushing it inside and stroking nicely. I looked down and I saw his head. I felt his tongue and fingers.

I couldn’t move. Only moan in ecstasy, “Francis, god, Francis,” I said as he licked and sucked. He didn’t stop until honey flowed from me and onto his lips. He stood with a grin. I have a surprise for you Dana.” He looked over his shoulder, “Cam.”

Out of the shadows of the room, Cam appeared. He looked like an offensive lineman. His body was dark down, he had a slight belly, his pecs were huge and even more so, his cock was like this huge slab of meat. Just hanging there. The tip was slightly smaller, but the middle got wide. He had a for-real eggplant. I had never had one that wide. I was nervous.

I gulped. Francis chuckled, “Cam is going to help me take care of you.”

I nodded, “Okay,” as I gave him a smile. He winked at me.

They released me from the restraints. Cam picked me up in his strong arms and carried me over to a bed. As soon as he set me down, he got in position. Opened my legs wide, pushed his meaty finger inside, and stroked away with one hand as the other rubbed rapidly across my clit.

Francis fed his cock into my mouth. He stroked for several counts and pull out kissing my mouth. He saw the passion in my face as I was being pleasured by Cam as he looked into my eyes, “You look so fucking sexy.”

Cam was on a mission to make it rain and as soon as the drops fell, he buried his face in my center and devoured me. I had my feet on his shoulders trying to push him back, but he held my legs open and continued to feast.

Francis stroked my mouth so nice and slow while playing in my hair. Finally, Cam had had enough. He placed his thick cock at my center and began his journey to open me up wider than I had already been stretched, “Uuuuuuhhhh, shit!” I exclaimed. He was only a quarter of the way in and I was already in retreat mode. He held my hips down, “Come on Dana, you got this," he encouraged as he pushed in a little more watching my cunt open wider the more he pushed in.

“Ahhhhh, shit, okay,” I said. He was finally in. I was so tense.

He smiled, “Relax, breath, I promise it’ll get easier.”

I took slow deep breaths and he was right, eventually, I fell into a rhythm. His cadence was nice. Three counts stroke in, two three, and out. Those strokes drove me insane. I heard my pussy squishing with each thrust. I knew I was wetting up his cock with my nectar.

“Yes ma’am, look at that shit.”

I couldn’t look. My mouth was still busy.

“Cum all over my dick.” I turned to look, he lifted me and bounced me on his cock. “Yes, Dana, taking all this monster cock in your lil pussy. I like you. You're not afraid of a challenge.”

I blushed. Francis stood behind and climbed aboard. He spread my cheeks, “You’re still nice and open from before. Slid right in.” he said as he entered my ass.

They held me up. My tits were bouncing from the pounding. Cam found a nipple and sucked almost putting my whole tit in his mouth. Francis kissed my back.

Both men rocked me. I whined. I didn’t know how much longer I could go. Cam grinned showing his pretty white teeth, “I’m almost there, just a little bit more.”

Both men tensed damn near at the same time. The moans and groans from the three of us grew louder and louder; our bodies trembled. I was drenched from sweat and cum leaked from me.

“You did it.” Cam set me down. “I hope to see you again Dana.” He said before leaving. I smiled and watched him leave. I turned to Francis. His face glowed, “I hope you enjoyed it.”

“I did.”

“Cam’s right, we do hope you come again…soon.”

“I will come more often.”

“I’ll pencil you in for my next four openings.”

“Okay.”

I got cleaned up and left. My cellphone sounded, it was Lulu, “I heard someone just left the Spa.”

I chuckled, “I did and I’m worn the hell out.”

“I see you had the usual again. You should really try a few of the others.”

“Well, after my official session, I did have a private session with Francis and Cam.”

“Really! You took on both?”

“Yes and child, I should be good for a week. They had my punani singing.”

“I know they did. I’ll be home in a couple of days. I was hoping we could run to another private party. Akin and Bako are back in town. They say for six months this time.”

My eyebrow lifted. “Interesting.”

“Yes, very. What do you say?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)