More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does Dan have the balls to take control? Or will Dawn win once again?

Dan takes the lead.

I tentatively massaged Dawn's mound. It was the first time I had ever done so to a girl. Yup, I was a virgin. There, I said it.

Dawn began to react to my massage. Her body flexing as my fingers were obviously touching the right spot. It wasn't just Dawn who was enjoying this as both my mind and heart were racing.

But then Dawn pushed my hand away. I wanted to scream, ‘no’ but just shrugged my shoulders in silent protest. I have never been able to say no to Dawn.

She was my everything.

Dawn smiled as she climbed on top of me, meeting my lips with hers. We tasted each other. Our tongues probing and dabbing in a timeless dance. I would love to say she tasted sweet but all I could taste was butter from the toast - not romantic but at least it was real.

She then broke from the kiss. Laying backwards, Dawn rested her head on my lap as I sat upright on the couch. Her legs were open and my hand ran up her thigh and began to grope her womanhood once more.

This time Dawn reacted strongly. "I know you want me... you always have."

"Don't play with me, Dawn."

"Don't be so serious, Dan. Be young."

Dawn's ecstasy drove me on.

My hand slipped under the elastic waist of her tights but also under her panties, causing her to mutter breathlessly, "That's it."

A smile spread on my face as my fingers passed over her neatly trimmed pubic hair. I then reached what I had been searching, Dawn's moist bare skin. She was damp. My fingers ran across her lips, her folds. Her damp sex. I was finally exploring a place I had always wanted to claim as my own.

Dawn was tight. She was wet.

I wondered if I had risked my friendship enough, or should I continue to finger fuck the girl of my dreams.

Respect their friendship, or make Dawn cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)