More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kore Kore

Does Dan have the balls to take control? Or will Dawn win once again?

Dan is the good friend every girl dreams about... but is it what a horny Dawn wants?

Stroke her! Feel her sex! my mind ordered but my whole body was tensed and I couldn't move a muscle.

Dawn gently rocked her hips up and down, grinding her soft vulva against my fingers.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax while my cock grew quickly inside my briefs. How many times had I dreamed of this moment? Feeling her lady bits. Stroking them and making her hot until she spread her legs to invite me into her wet pussy. How many times had I imagined to push my cock inside her and fuck her passionately while I stroked my cock till I cummed on my belly?

It felt so good, and yet I couldn't move.

"Come on!" Dawn groaned lasciviously and pressed my fingers tightly against her crutch, letting me feel the outlines of her warm pussy lips.

Why the hell does it feel so wrong? I racked my brain, Why can't I just rip her clothes off and give her a good fuck?

"I can't sleep without being satisfied...," she added whispering and closed her legs, jamming our hands between her thighs.

"Dan?" my best friend looked at me slightly confused as I yanked my fingers out of the tight grasp.

"You're drunk!" I suddenly realised, "That's not you!"

"Dan...," the skinny girl exhaled slightly irritated and climbed off the couch.

"You're such a bore!" she groaned with a chilly voice and pulled the dress down to cover her sexy arse while she drunkenly weaved out of the room.

I'm such an idiot! I thought, staring at her sexy bum which could have... should have been mine for tonight.

Putting my head back, I sighed and peered into the void.

My shoulders hung down and I was feeling down... and frustrated with myself.


"SSSH! Don't... wake up Dan!" I heard a loud whisper in my right ear.

My heart was racing as I tore my eyes open, only to see a curtain of black, silky hair.

"Dawn!" I realised with a croaky voice and suddenly figured out that I must have fallen asleep.

"Ooh!" the tall girl squeaked, pulled her head back and smiled at me with glassy eyes.

"I just told yoouu... to be...," Dawn slurred before she put a finger on her lip and added whispering, "Qu-quiet."

My best friend was straddled over my lap, her dress ridden up to her waist.

"Dawn...!" I whinged sleepily.

"Now you've woken up Dan," the skinny girl sniggered into my ear and ground her groin against my lap.

Leaning back, Dawn raised the wine bottle to her lips and took a long drink while her body tilted backward slowly.

"Dawn, watch out!" I called, grabbed her waist and pulled.

My best friend just managed to put down the bottle before her pert breasts bumped into my face.

"Dawn!" I mumbled into her cleavage, feeling her soft skin on my cheeks.

"Ooh, ardent Dan!" the dark-haired woman purred, put her hand on the back of my head and held me in position while my cock began to stir.

"MMM!" I protested, slid my hand up to her rib cage and pushed her away hesitantly.

"C'mon!" Dawn complained, dug her fingers into my hair and pulled my head back.

"Dawn, you're totally wasted!" I groaned, "It's sleep time for you!"

"No-no-no!" the drunken girl looked at me with puppy dog eyes and added with a bitchy voice, "Why are you such a... killjoy?"

"Dawn!" I sighed and held her unsteady body upright, "Off to bed with you!"

"Only when you have a... nightcap... with me!" the skinny girl pouted and put the wine bottle to the corner of my mouth.

"Open up!" she whispered and grinned at me.

Does he do her the favour?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)