More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

Who is meeting whom, and what are they doing?

Dan and Maria (The Trinket Thieves)

Biggsville was a small southern town with a population of 2,000. In the midst of the 50’s, the town’s economy was primarily attributed to local agriculture, and was picturesque of a small old town in the south.

Dan was a 21 year old, tall, blonde young man with golden locks of hair. As a groundskeeper, he often worked out in the sun wearing just a pair of overalls, boots, and nothing much else. He was confident enough in his own form to work in the yard of the estate he was employed shirtless, and couldn’t deny that the lingering gazes and brazen distraction his toned body caused for the maids within the house was a welcome inflation of his ego.

Maria worked as a maid for a local elite in the small southern town of Reeseville. A curvaceous broad at 22, with curly dark chocolate hair, Maria’s outfit was often a trim and formal maid outfit. Her task every morning was to dress, and feed her recently widowed employer. Her job was easy enough, but it took two years of hard work to prove herself worthy of her employer’s primary assisting role.

Tonya Higgs was a recent widow, who now had access to her husband’s entire fortune. An older, beautiful woman of 38, Tonya was a raven-haired gal whose locks flowed well past her shoulders. She always dressed elegantly in black, just to communicate her mourning. She was wandering mentally, lost without her husband. Maria and Dan could sense that the woman was losing herself mentally in the face of her loss, and while they offered great levels of mental and physical relief to her out of genuine concern and pity, a sinister plot began taking place behind the scenes.

Maria and Dan began to steal from Tonya. They believed Tonya none the wiser. After all, they only stole very small, forgettable things. Cups, clothes, small increments of cash, the occasional piece of long forgotten furniture from the house’s basement. Anything they were almost full proof sure wouldn’t be missed by a woman who had just gained enough money to buy the entire house and it’s various items 11 times over. Tonya could barely remember to eat, drink, or get dressed in the morning ever since her late husband’s .

Unfortunately, Tonya noticed the actions when Dan and Maria least expected it, and they would inevitably pay the price.

What does Tonya do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)