More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What does Tonya do?

Thrown Naked to the Street

Dan and Maria gulped as they stood side by side in the foyer. Tonya has called them there, and told them to wait a moment. She had seemed angry and fiery, a sharp contrast to her late mood of sulking and somberness.

Maria looked to Dan with a raised eyebrow. “Does she know?” Maria asked breathedly, causing Dan’s stomach to turn.

“I don’t know. Did you tell her?” Dan said, breathing deeply.

Maria scoffed. “Me? Why would I do that? Send myself to jail on purpose? It was probably you, hoping you could send me down if you confessed!” She accused, pointing a finger.

Dan laughed. “Oh here you go. Pinning the blame on me. No way she’d take pity on me. If she knows-“ Dan began, only to stop short as he heard a voice from the top of the stairs.

“Know what? That my two most trusted workers, my own private maid and most trusted landscaper, were thieving little shits?” Tonya spat, narrowing her gaze as she slowly dramatically descended the steps.

“Tonya please! Don’t report this! I’ll get it all back, I’ll make up for it! I’m sorry! I just- the rent raised, and my brother’s birthday was coming up, and-“ Maria begged, almost falling to the floor.

Dan fell to his knees. “Tonya. I can’t go to jail. You know I have people to care for. Please. If not for me, for them. I-“

Tonya boomed. “Jail?! Oh no. That isn’t right. I could, and just might call the police now if you don’t shut your mouths.”

Maria and Dan both promptly quieted, staring wide-eyed at Tonya.

“Now. I understand. Both of you had your reasons. If this had happened years ago, I would have called the police with no hesitation. But my husband was a firm believer in second chances, so I’ll offer you a new start.” Maria and Dan looked ready to collapse from relief, but Tonya laughed. A laugh that sent shivers down their spines from its nefarious nature.

“Oh, did you think I was going to forgive and forget? Lord no! I figure I’ll employ one of my father’s most common methods of keeping me and my siblings in line.

When you use a bit of embarrassment, people can learn from pressure of the public that what they have done is wrong, and correct themselves not out of their own desire, but the desire to avoid humiliation. Back on my pop’s farm, when one of us used to act up, he’d embarrass us in front of the others. Call it cruel, but in hindsight I think it made me a better woman today. So, I think the best method of dealing with this issue at hand, is to embarrass the two of you a bit.” Tonya explained, crossing her arms.

After a short, blank stare, Maria raised an eyebrow. “Embarrass? ...How? I’m already ashamed of what I’ve done...” Maria said, blushing a bit.

Dan averted his gaze. “Yeah. If embarrassed is what you want, you’ve got it. I’m a disgrace.”

Tonya shook her head. “No, remorse over one’s actions is vastly different than the shame of those around them. Here. Let’s start small. Take off your clothes.” Tonya commanded, grinning a devious smirk.

After a short pause, Maria stammered. “R-right here? In the middle of the foyer?” She asked, looking around. Several maids had gathered along the rails upstairs, and in each of the two halls was a pair of maids looking into the room eagerly.

Tonya nodded. “Yes. Right here. Right now. This is one of the conditions to me NOT calling the police. I think this is preferable, do you not?”

Dan blushed madly. “But I’m not wearing anything under my overalls...” He said, as he counted up the total of maids in the room to the entire staff of 13, including Maria. His announcement of his lack of dress earned a few eager “Oh~”s from upstairs.

Tonya narrowed her eyebrows. “Dan. Take off your damn overalls. If you both aren’t stark naked in the next twenty seconds, I’ll have the maids do the job for you.”

After a short shock, Dan blushed, and unbuckled his overalls. Maria followed suit and began undressing herself, practically throwing the bulk of her outfit into the floor. Standing in just her blouse and panties, she hesitated for a moment, looking to Dan. Dan sighed, before taking in a deep breath, and allowing the overalls to plummet to the floor, which was followed by several loud gasps as he quickly covered his dick from view before the overalls fully fell, and kicked out of his only article of clothing. By the time he turned again, Maria was posing much the same, both her hands planted firmly between her legs, leaving her breasts completely exposed.

After a short silence, laughter broke out around the room among the maids.

“Look at Maria! She’s red as a cherry!”

Forget Maria, Dan’s completely naked!”

“”Yoohoo~! Danny boy! Nice butt!”

Tonya chuckled, before coughing. “Thank you girls, but the main spectacle is yet to come. Here you go...” Tonya said, handing Dan and Maria each a small slip of paper. “I have some errands I was going to run today, but since you two seem dressed for the absolutely scorching weather we’re having... I’ll treat you and let you do them for me.” The maids upstairs suddenly began descending the stairs, giggling amongst themselves.

Maria looked at the list, and then back at Tonya. “This is absurd! We would get arrested for going out on the town like this!” Maria yelled, as the maids began to draw in closer.

Tonya chuckled “Oh don’t worry. I made a few phone calls. You need not worry about the authorities.”

Dan was puzzled for a moment, and raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, six maids began rushing him towards the door, helping themselves to get a few extra feels across Dan’s chest as he stumbled, and temporarily uncovered himself to maintain balance. Maria found herself similarly overwhelmed, and rushed to the front door.

“Tonya! Wait! Don’t do this! We’re naked!”

Tonya laughed heartily as the front doors opened, and both of the thieves found themselves pushed out the door onto the Main Street of the town. The maids retreated as Maria and Dan recovered, and immediately barred the door closed behind them to ensure no retreat.

Dan turned around, and his eyes widen as he eyed the street. It seemed like a hundred people were waiting outside the door, all suddenly very shocked to see a stark naked man and woman thrown before them.

Maria backed against the door in shock, unable to move to cover herself as eyes scanned both Maria and Dan’s bare skin. Then, a loud, bold laugh escaped into the air. Immediately, the entirety of the gathered crowd began laughing, and pointing towards the nude pair.

“Oh my god!” Maria screamed, shooting both her hands down to cover her pussy. She realized her breasts were now exposed, and rose both hands up to cover them, but quickly noticed that doing so again left her pussy exposed. She constantly adjusted her hands, unsure what to cover in the face of her situation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)