More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MoteDog MoteDog

Who Gains What Sex Powers?

Dan McDonald and the Power of Pregnancy!

Dan McDonald wanted to believe the ad. And if it didn't work, so what. It hadn't cost him too much money. And he could do it at home, where nobody would know that he even had it. Besides, even if the penis pump Didn't work, it would help him masturbate, right! This cums might be even better than the ones he was to have, being, as usual, without a girlfriend.

Making sure the doors to his house was locked and the curtains were drawn, he unwrapped and unboxed the penis pump.

It looked just like the ads he had seen for any other one. How was This one going to give him the guaranteed "inches added" to his dick?

Well, he had it, he might as well get to using it!

He sat down in front of his computer and went to his favorite porn site. He went to the Tags page that would lead him to his favorite fetish. He had kept it a secret from everybody, of course. The people he had to associate with for business reasons thought even Talking about NSW material was not safe, at work or off.

Clicking past image after image, he finally settled on one that could feed his fantasy as he used the pump on his dick.

The redhead Had to be at least eight months pregnant! She was definitely leaking milk for her big, tight tits! Her puffy areolas were no longer pink and had bumpy milk ducts. And her nipples were over an inch long!

He would love to make love with That mama-to-be! Or any! He had read that being pregnant could actually make a woman Hornier! But he had no expecting women expecting him to go to bed with her! But what if he Did find one!?

Oh! His dick was already a cock! He could see it through the tube's plastic tube and it looked as hard as it felt!

And it looked longer! His cock Was growing! He could feel it stretching! And Expanding! It was Actually Working! Five inches...Six inches...Seven inches...Eight! And it was still growing longer - larger! When would it stop? Did he Want it to stop!?

It was feeling to great to stop! No! He wasn't ready to cum! Just another inch! Just...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)