More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jefffffff jefffffff

Who's story line do we follow?

Damien's

"je peux vous obtenir quelque chose?"
"Uuuuuh, Je no pas speak francais?" Damien said like an idiot to the bartender. The bartender laughs and tells Damien.
"Its 'Je ne parle pas francais.' my friend. What can i get you?" with an obvious accent.
"Just a beer, thanks"
"One beer pour moi copain. Or camarade if you prefer?" The bartender says with a big smile. Damien just smiles back and looks to the side of him. Where his eyesight landed on a beautiful woman who just so happened to be checking him out too.

Right around then the bartender came back with a medium sized glass of beer.
"Un verre bière pour mon ami."
"Thanks." Said Damien as he smiled to the bartender.
"Thats 3 Euros friend."
Damien froze as he looked up. He was about to say three when he saw a five euro bill and a one euro coin slide along the table.
"Un bière pour moi, merci."

Looking up he saw the same woman he was checking out seconds ago.
"What is a handsome tourist like you doing alone?"
"Well what is a pretty young lady doing alone?"
"I'm not alone now am i?"
The sexy accent was creeping up on Damien. They ignored the bartender as he brought the woman her beer and kept flirting like this for a while. In the end numbers were exchanged and the woman left. Right before she left the bartender said to her that she was a lucky girl, the he burst out into laughter.

Damien was putting the piece of paper with the woman's number in his back pocket as Mina came back.
"I'm all ready." Mina smiled. Damien got a bit scared and quickly turned around. "Oh, its you. Lets go."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)