More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Koriandr Koriandr

Which hero shall this story follow?

Damian Wayne, aka Robin V

As Bruce donned his signature Batsuit, Alfred approached.

“Master Bruce, Master Damian insisted on coming down.”

“He’s grounded.”

“But there are bad guys out there!” Damian appeared from behind some machinery.

“You nearly killed one of Joker’s thugs during our last patrol, Damian. If you can’t control yourself you are reckless and not ready to be Robin.”

“I’ll be more careful next time. I know how you get about your number one rule...”

_“Skill without restraint or discipline is of no use to me.” _He put on his gauntlets, the triangular blades extending.

“I thought you were ready to be Robin but you’re not.”

“Father, that’s not fair! I was trained by assassins! Killing is like second nature to me. It’s not something I can just easily unlearn.”

“My point exactly. Until I feel you are not a lethal threat to whoever we are facing you are grounded at Wayne Manor until further notice.”

Bruce donned his cowl, swishing his cape behind him as he approached the batmobile. The top of the vehicle shifted open.

“How am I supposed to prove to you that I’m ready if I can’t fight anyone to show you?”

“The Batcomputer has several combat simulations you can use for practice. Complete those successfully without killing anyone and I’ll review your scores when I get back. If you do well I’ll consider giving you a second chance.”

Batman hopped into the drivers’ seat of the batmobile.

“Alfred, keep an eye on him.”

“Certainly, sir. Do be careful out there.”

Alfred waved. The batmobile sped off down the metallic track exiting through a hidden entrance obscured by a waterfall.

Damian grumbled.

“I’ll show him I’m ready...”

What did Damian do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)