More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RandyLahey RandyLahey

Who are you sitting next to?

Daisy Ridley(Movie Star Path)

As you look to your left, you see none other than Daisy Ridley. Daisy Ridley, the star of the new "Star Wars" Saga. You had been a fan of the movies since you were a little boy. You wanted to say hello, but you were a little intimidated by the star of "Star Wars". She was wearing a black, long-sleeved shirt and some jeans, and looked as good as always. Ever since seeing the new "Star Wars" movies, you had harboured a little bit of a crush on her. You thought she was really pretty and her cute British accent was a real turn-on.

You realized after about 10 seconds that you were practically drooling looking at her, and she noticed as well.

"Hi, I'm Daisy, but judging from the look on your face,I'm pretty sure you already know that." She stuck out her hand to shake yours.

After a few more seconds, you finally shook her hand and said, "I'm John, John, Doe."

"Well it's nice to meet you, John," she replied.

You were still in shock that you had met the Daisy Ridley. Although you had stayed true to Georgia throughout your relationship, you were still a man and had had some fantasies about this woman sitting beside you. You were debating whether you should talk to her; this could be great for your career as well some ulterior motivations behind it. Or should you stay quiet and respect her privacy.

Do you talk to her? or do you enjoy the flight in silence?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)