More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nitchgut nitchgut

What does Daenerys do?

Daenerys visits Wyman Manderly.

Wyman Manderly prodded the fire. One log tumbled over another sending up embers and warmth into the room.

Daenerys welcomed the heat and loosened her coat's bindings before pulling it off completely. She draped the thick coat over one of the chairs in the Northern Lords chambers.

She did not miss the attentive glance back at her, the lingering gaze. The dress she wore was modest by Essoi standards, simple soft silks that clung to her curves, but she might as well have been half naked by Northern standards.

"I fear I am not yet used to this cold." So offered, softly, "Any warmth is a welcomed one."

"Hmm," Manderly hummed and fiddled with the fire a little more before letting it be. The man was no doubt wondering why the Queen had requested a private meeting in his chambers of all places.

"We share that in common. White Harbor is not nearly as chilled as Winterfell. Shame the Boltons ruined this castle. I was told that the hot springs once kept every room in the keep as balmy as a Dornish day." Manderly said before glancing back over to her. "But I suppose you did not wish to speak to me about the temperature Your Grace."

"I do not know what you have heard of me My Lord, but I want you to know that I am not your enemy."

Manderly huffed and looked down at that much smaller, beautiful woman. "I've heard plenty."

"The North thrived under the Iron Throne and it shall thrive again under me." Daenerys added, "I do not intend to take anything from you, only give."

"And what might you give?"

Daenerys smiled, "Wealth? Power? Influence?" She stared at the older man for a moment, "what else does a man want?"

What does a man want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)