More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by nitchgut nitchgut

What does a man want?

A blow job (MF, oral)

Manderly said nothing, but couldn't help but let his gaze drift down over her body.

Daenerys let him look without a word, let his eyes follow the curve of her breast, down her flat stomach, and between her legs.

This was the reality of the world she lived in, men saw her for only two things, her body and her dragons. There was power in a woman's body. Every night all over the world men would spend all their hard-earned coin in brothels. Men had earned fortunes selling sex. Dynasties had been built off the back of bed slaves.

She had learned that men would kill to get between her legs, to taste her, to fuck her, and they had. They would betray their friends, kill her enemies. They would give her kingdoms just for the chance of sinking their cocks into her tight wet cunt.

She would be a fool not to let them. Her brother once told her he would let an entire Dothraki horde and their horses have their way with her if it got him what he wanted. At the time she had been horrified at the thought. Now, after all she had been through, she welcomed the idea. It was a small price to pay for power.

So she would let this Northern Lord use her as he saw fit tonight, and she would use him for the rest of his life.

"Follow your King. When the time comes bend the knee and you will see and you and your family prosper like never before." Daenerys took a step forward, "bend the knee in front of your men, and I shall return the favor here, now, to show you how much I value you."

Daenerys fell to one knee in front of the overweight man, then another. She looked up, violet eyes shining, her lips parted, her tongue peeked out.

She reached forward pulling at the Northerner's belt. She made quick work of the leather strap. Manderly's hands moved, but he hesitated and mumbled something to himself, undoubtedly in shock by the events occurring.

Daenerys could see the outline of his cock through his pants, his cock coming to life before her eyes. She traced her hand over him, a pleased smile crossing her face as the man jerked in response. She reached into his trousers, her fingers wrapping around the shaft of his member. He was already half-hard and throbbing, thick and warm.

She pulled him free, stroked him once, watching the foreskin pull back against his head. Then she licked her lips, glanced up at the Northern Lord before leaning forward and taking him inside her wet, warm, and waiting mouth.

"Gods," Manderly groaned as her lips sealed around him. He tasted sweat and piss, but Daenerys ignored it. She slid her tongue up and around his cock, she pressed the head of him into the side of her mouth making her cheek bulge.

She looked up at him, his eyes half in disbelief as he stared down. His cock came free of her mouth with a pop, salvia trailing from her swollen lips to his swollen cock.

Manderly swallowed hard, the Queen was sucking him off. He felt himself twitch and did all he could not spend himself right there and then all over her pretty face.

"I take care of those who follow me My Lord." Daenerys said then moved forward. She pressed her lips against his shaft, she ran her hand down the length of him, one stroke than another. Then she followed her fingers with her mouth, licking and sucking on his length, moaning against his flesh before she pulled back and teased the tip of him with her lips and tongue. She felt him shudder then rock forward and she gave the man mercy, letting him slip back between her lips and down her throat.

She gagged slightly as she took his full length him inside her, his shaft gliding across her tongue until the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. She convulsed, the muscles in her throat tightening against intrusion. But she pushed forward, her eyes watering. She was rewarded with a bellowing moan from the older Northerner.

Each time she gagged she felt a twinge between her legs, her cunt moistening. She moaned again, stroked his cock and let her free hand slip down between her legs.

She was soaking wet, nearly dripping. Maybe she was the whore Queen some of her enemies called her she thought with a grin, why else would she get off on an old man face fucking her.

Her fingers teased herself, dipping inside her, she could feel her cunt convulse around her fingers in time with the man fucking her mouth. She moaned again, eyes rolling back as she fingered her clit. Teasing out her own pleasure in time with Manderlys.

She was so close, she was so easy.

"Gods, Gods!" he cried out. And then Manderlys hands were in her hair, holding her there. He jerked forward and Daenerys wretched as he buried himself completely down her throat. His balls rested against her cheek, her nose and face buried in his wiry pubic hair.

He came with a roar. Daenerys felt him throb, swell, then explode. She felt the warmth of his seed coat her throat. She gagged again but held firm. Letting him spill his seed into her belly. At the same time she pressed hard against her clit, wrenching a climax from herself. She moaned, gagged, and sputtered, her body shaking and convulsing around her fingers in her cunt and her the cock in her throat.

He ground against her face almost painfully so. She couldn't breathe, her head buzzed. She felt her eyes go red and wet. Her fingers dug into his thighs, her stomach turned and finally, he let go.

She fell back onto her ass and heaved a gasp, coughing up spit and cum across her chin.

"By Gods, old and new," Manderly said, his breathing heavy, his eyes distant, his quickly softening cock flopping against his leg. Spit and cum still hung from it. He stiffened when he saw her the realization of what he had just done.

"Your Grace," he offered, unsure.

But Daenerys simply smiled, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and licked her lips. She stood on uneasy legs and looked up at him.

"So much passion Lord Manderly," she said smiling sweetly, "I hope to see that in the battlefield in the coming days, and in the great hall after."

Manderly nodded to her, still out of breath and dumbfounded at what had just happened.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)