More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nitchgut nitchgut

What's next?

Daenerys tries to win the loyalty of the Northern Lords (Season 8)

Sansa Stark had outlasted Joffrey Baratheon. She had survived Cersei Lannister. She had defeated Ramsey Bolton on the battlefield and avenged her family and the North. She had outsmarted Littlefinger, brought him to his knees and had him begging for his life.

She was Sansa Stark of Winterfell. She was Sansa Stark of the North. She would not bow to some foreign Targaryen whore who called herself Queen. The North belonged to her, it was hers by right. She had earned it, she had suffered for it, she had won it back, and she would not give it up.

She did not hide the disdain from her face as she watched Daenerys speak with Jon and the other Lords. She could not deny the Dragon Queen was beautiful, striking even, her skin pale and flawless with hair nearly as white as a winter's snow and eyes that shined with the hint of violet. She was unique, and gorgeous, and it made Sansa hate her all that much more.

The way every man in Winterfell's great hall looked at her did not go unnoticed. The Northern Lords, young and old, couldn't tear their eyes away. Each of them no doubt thinking of ways they could bed her. Not only for the power that would come with being with a Queen's consort but for the pure lust of it.

Even her half-brother Jon seemed infatuated with her. Foolish men, unable to think of anything but their cocks. But Sansa was no man and she was no fool and she did not miss how the dragon Queen looked at her half-brother either.

She had heard the rumors. That the Dragon Queen had seduced a Khal before killing him and taking his Khalasar. That she had seduced a mercenary leader to bind his army to her. Then a Meereenese noble to take control of Slaver's Bay. And now it seemed she had seduced her dimwitted half brother to steal the North away from her.

It seemed everywhere Daenerys Targaryen went men gave her the world for a chance to get between her legs. And it seemed like Daenerys Targaryen was more than willing to open her legs for them.

Sansa Stark watched as the noblemen drank and feasted and leered at the pretty Queen and Sansa Stark smiled, she knew exactly how to get her kingdom back. She would show the North and her half-brother exactly who the Dragon Queen was.


It did not take Daenerys long to realize Jon had not lied about his home and its people. The North was a distant and unwelcoming place. It was cold, both the freezing winds that howled outside the castle walls and the icy response from the men and women inside them.

The men and women of the North were a hard and bitter bunch. They held no love for foreigners, even those invited by their King to help save their lives.

But it was nothing she was not used to. The Dothraki did not fall to their feet when they had met her. Nor had the city of Qarth, the people of Slaver's Bay, or anyone really. She had to earn their respect and love and she would do the same again here.

Lord Manderly was an overweight man, one of the richest in the north. Lord Cerwyn young, inexperienced, taking the place of his dead father. Yohn Royce wasn't even a Northerner, instead a man of the Vale, but he shared the cold demeanor of his location. There were other Lords, Blackwood, Cassel, Holt and Hornwood to name a few, but most of the Northern Houses had been decimated by years of war and strife.

There was little left. Daenerys could not help but remember what Jon had told her, the best of the North had died with his brother Robb at the Red Wedding. What was left were scared men and children.

"I'm sure they will warm to you soon, Your Grace," Missandei said. Daenerys returned a soft smile and nodded back at her friend.

"I wouldn't be so sure," Sansa's Stark voice did not carry far, not enough for the rest of the hall to hear her, but clear enough for Daenerys ears. She looked over at the tall redhead. She carried herself stiff and smug, with a sense of confidence Daenerys was unsure was earned.

"Did my brother tell you how we went to each of them to take back Winterfell?" Sansa asked, before taking a sip of her wine.

Daenerys looked over the crowd and the burly Northerners. "They all turned you away."

"That they did. So much for the North Remembers," Sansa said.

"But they follow your brother now."

Sansa gave her a long look, "Thanks to my brother they follow you now Your Grace." Sansa took another drink, "I've learned to not put much trust in men, they always seem to disappoint. They seem to only care about two things, the coin in their pocket and--"

Daenerys brows rose and she turned to look over the crowd of men. Sansa Stark did not need to finish her thought, she knew oh too well. She had caught more than one of Lords leering. The Northern Lady was not incorrect.

Daenerys smiled, "Men," she replied to Sansa.

"Men," Sansa replied back and raised her glass.

Sansa Stark might have been smug, arrogant, and a terrible host, but maybe she was no fool. Maybe she had given her exactly what she needed to win over the Northern Lords.

What does Daenerys do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)