More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

Character?

Daenary

The Queen Daenary's sat on the Iron Throne conversing with her advisors at her side was her trusted and loyal aide Missandei. Missandei took a sideward glance at her Queen and could see the boredom and stress on her face and this concerned her. Missandei had pity for Daenerys because being Queen was just like being a but in a Queen's case she was a to a whole realm and admittedly she was not in chains she was still a she just did not know it. Missandei thought of ways to ease the pain and stress of her Queen but at the moment nothing came to mind however she was resourceful and think of something. The morning went on and more court business and Daenerys became more stressed with the continued visitors and their problems until she finally announced that the audience was at an end for the day she rose from the Throne and headed back to her chambers followed close behind Missadei. They passed the two unsullied guarding the royal bed chamber and Daenary asked Missandei to draw her a bath and she preceded to strip off.

The bath was full of warm water Daenary headed to the bath and slipped beneath the water while Missandei came over and started to wash her back. "Missendei tell me what was it like being a until I freed you?" Missandei thought about lying and decided to reply honestly "It was not fun my Queen but some days were better than others. Sometimes it was painful sometimes humiliating but rarely a pleasure. My Queen do not take offence but you are a as well. Not a in bondage but a to the peoples of the realm that you rule and I see your stress when you sit on the Throne dealing with all those people." Daenaey open her eyes upon hearing this and turned her head so she could look at Missandei " You are not wrong my friend it is stressful making choices for so many people" Missandei looked down at her Queen eyes locked together "Why do you ask my Queen. " Daenary with eyes still locked on her friend" I need some stress relief that does not involve issuing orders or being in charge sort of a sort of reversal of roles." Missandei smiled at her Queen" If that is what my Queen needs I am sure we can arrange that but we must be careful that it does not get out."

Daenaery nodded her agreement and they made some rules. Number one was once they were both in these chambers then roles would be reversed. number two was that no permanent injuries were to be committed. Number three Missandei was free to verbally humiliate and berate Daenery without fear of retribution. Four Daenary would have a safe word to indicate the end of the session. Five Daenary would obey without question anything she was ordered to do by Missadei and lastly, this was to be a secret just between them when in private. The rules set and agreed to Missandei stood up from the bath. "Okay, Queen of bitches get out and dried and join me in the bedroom." With that, she headed into the bedroom and stripped and sat on her bed waiting for Daenery. Daenary got out of the bath not believing she was about to do this and submit to her friend but she dried herself off and headed to the bedroom. "Go back bitch and then crawl over here on your hands and knees. Unless permitted you are not to be standing before your Queen." Daenaey returned to the bathroom and came back on her hands and knees crawling to the bed.

Missandei looked down "How does it feel to be at the feet of your former servant who is now your Queen" She spread her legs wide open revealing her glistening pussy" First lesson is to relieve my stress so get your mouth in there and start licking and sucking you worthless whore." Daenerys looked up and shuffled forwards on her knees bending at the waist until her head was buried in Missandei's thighs. She started to lick around the swollen lips tasting her friend for the first time "Come on whore show more zeal we do not have all night" Daenerys thrust faster and licked harder with her tongue and sucked harder with her mouth. Missandei started to pant and writhe on the bed as she was pleasured by her Queen. She had dreamt of it but never thought it would ever happen. "That's it slut you are getting better we will make a pussy whore of you yet." Daenerys was taking in the secretions and had no option but to swallow then she felt her hands grab her head and face pushed tight to Missandei's wet pussy. Missandei let a muffled scream as her orgasm burst forth covering Daenerys and forcing her to swallow all of her cum.

Missendei released Daenery and stood up lifting her and taking her back to the bathroom to get her cleaned up then they headed back to the bedroom and Daenerys got into bed and Missadei tucked her in. " That was very enjoyable Missandei or should I say, my Queen" She smiled as she said it. Missandei smiled back " I am only your Queen in these chambers my Queen." With that Missandei bade her Queen goodnight and left the chambers and headed back to her own room. In her room, Missandei lay on her bed thinking of the things she could do with Daenarys and how she could escalate to outside of the chambers safely. The Queen was also thinking of how she had been treated and suddenly realised that in those moments Missandei was ordering her around she had not felt any stress. She also enjoyed the taste of Missandei and wished that she had done it long ago but at least she was doing it now. Daenerys was already looking forward to when they would be alone again to have another session after a stressful day. She closed her eyes and for teh first time in a long time she slept with a smile on her face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)