More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damon Wildeve Damon Wildeve

What sort of being are you, exactly?

Daemon [BDSM, blasphemy, corruption]

You are a daemon, a former prince of Gehenna. You reigned over a kingdom of imps and devils, oversaw the of those imprisoned in the vaults of Tartarus, and traded power in exchange for sins and gifts of mortal blood. You increase your dominion in the mortal realm by inflicting pain, consuming souls, sowing discord, tempting mortals into indulgence or immorality, and defiling holy places. Your appearance is virile and bestial; horns, cloven hooves, claws, coarse body hair, and reddish-brown skin. As a magical creature, you always appear to tower over mortal observers regardless of their actual height. Your cock appears more equine than human, and varies its size in a similar fashion; fucking a mortal is always painful. Your seed is guaranteed to impregnate mortal women if you so choose, and you have the option of siring either a clutch of imps to be birthed in a fortnight or a single more powerful half-daemon child known as a cambion. Cambions are very powerful minions, but you have no magical command over them and must maintain their loyalty manually. The same woman can be used to breed imps indefinitely, although she will eventually turn into an insensate broodmother capable only of birthing and fucking, but birthing a cambion always renders a mortal woman infertile. Cambions mature within weeks and tend to have short tempers, so this woman is usually given to her daemonic son as a sex to ensure his loyalty. You can also transform especially loyal and sinful followers into minor daemons, but their form and powers will depend on their sins.

Who dares to summon you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)