More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What is her long burning desire?

Daddy/Little Play

You made the promise some time ago, but you'd never known what it was. At the time, Doe had played coy about it. You'd agreed of course. Doe was a beautiful woman. Short dirty blond hair and a toned petite form, she had a certain sex appeal to her. It was hard to put a word on it. If you had to pick something for it, it would be cute.

Today, she was going to show you.

You were waiting naked in bed for her as she got ready in the other room. You didn't bother peaking. After all, you'd be seeing her soon. There was the sound of a light footstep. The door opened. And walking out was Doe, small supple body framed by a frilly pink baby doll nightie with a wide opening in the front, a pair of pink panties with a red bow over her pussy...and a teddy bear clutched tight in her arms.

"Okay, the teddy bear is unexpected." You blinked twice.

She bit her lip and padded over to the bed.

"I have a question for you." She said in a soft voice tinged by her southern accent. "Do you know what Daddy/little play is?"

You shook your head. For the next fifteen minutes, she explained in detail the Daddy/little dynamic. How some people find eroticism in reverting back to the mindset of a younger age. How they seek out the guidance of a protector to keep them safe and to tell them what to do. A softer and gentler BDSM dynamic.

The entire time, you could only react with partial disbelief. It was strange to think about. Some elements made sense. You were bigger and stronger then her. You were a construction worker, while she worked an office job. Putting you together, especially with her dressed like that, the two of you sure looked the part. But, she was the bread winner of the relationship. In her day to day life, she was a manager with a staff of twelve people working for her. Yet, now she was saying she wanted you to treat her like...a child?

"And you're one of these littles?" You asked, putting an arm around her.

Doe nodded softly.

If you are enjoying this story line so far, please consider giving this thread a like!

Are you down to be her Daddy Dom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)