More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tboa tboa

What are you Sissy or black stud

Daddy's Sissy(Sean)

The first day of your senior year you woke up just like any other day. You sat up groggy from staying up too late on your phone. You could hear rap music coming from the kitchen. Your mom Dina was probably making your lunch for you. You stood up and stretched in your relatively small bedroom. Just enough space for your twin bed, a desk and closet. You walked to your laptop on the desk and checked your email, just messages about school and your schedule and such. You took a step over to the mirror on your closet door and examined your naked body.

Pale white and barely 5’1”. Your just turned 18 body had mostly no muscle mass other than a faint six pack which was mostly from swimming. Your chest lacked nice pecs, instead you had a mostly flat chest and if anything you had something close to cleavage if you press yourself together. Your dick was lackluster still, you’d hoped you were a grower but no. Meanwhile, thanks to swimming and yoga with your mom, your backside was quite impressive. Your ass stuck out nicely with some good muscle underneath the loose bits.

You threw on a robe and went to take a shower, on the way your dad Jordan was just coming out, “Left you a present son.” His deep voice gave away his prank. You took one step in a reched. “AWWW DAD!? Not cool!” He turned around with a giant white toothed smile, “Always be grateful for what I can provide.” You turned back and saw him as you’ve always seen him. The best dad in the world. And secretly maybe the hottest. His own robe covered what was a statuesque physique, chiseled ebony with muscles and more muscles. He worked hard and kept his body in top shape. When Jordan and Dina adopted you when you were 3 you had hoped you found a truly loving home. You never knew your parents, you were abandoned as a baby. And while Jordan(J to his friends) was a stern man at times he was overflowing with love and understanding. He demanded respect but never judged you when you showed no interest in football or basketball. He never minded your lack of interest in action movies or even when you often preferred to hangout with your mother and shop for clothes. He was truly a great Dad.

“I always am Pops.” You said with a smile, as you turned back to the bathroom you felt a huge swat on your ass. It made you stumble forward and look back again. J was smiling but there was something deeper in his eyes. After a moment he turned back again, “Love ya son, have a great first day. You’re a senior now!”

“Thanks dad, love ya too!”

You turned back to the bathroom and held your nose. The shower was lovely and you took your time. After drying off and doing your morning business, you returned to your bedroom but there was a surprise.

What was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)