More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What's next?

DOMINATED BY A DORK!

"Fine I'll submit to you Harold but not here, back at my place where we'll have more privacy", "OH BOY I'M GOING TO DOMINATE EMMA WATSON....YAY" heading out to her limousine; Once inside the limo pulls away with the partition up to give Miss Watson privacy, "can I see it again....YOUR BALLS AND PENIS HAROLD"? He unzips his pants as Emma reaches in pulling out his still erect rockhard trouser monkey, "biggest one I've ever seen or touched....CAN I", "suck on it Emma...sure", "no she says "RIDE IT, I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HARDNESS IN MY VAGINA, CAN I......PLEASSEEEE, PRETTY PLEASSEEE HAROLD"?

Before he can respond the actress straddles his manhood raising her mini skirt, like him she is 'sans panties' burying her 34 inch ample bosom in his face; Emma wraps her hand around Harold's dick guiding his tip then shaft into her lonely cunt lowering her lunchbox down until its touching his ball sack. "Oh Yes, it's been so long since I had a man in my lady parts riding him, promise me you'll cum in me" driving down on Harold's member as he thrusts upward in the actresses muff, "I PROMISE EMMA AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT ME TO" emptying his first warm load as it squirts into her wet pussy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)