More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

How will the bros attempt to pump the sisters full of DKM cum?

DKM organises a party for the sisters.

While the Bros walked up to the girls, every one of them tensed up while the Bros stepped behind each one of them, checking out their bodies. Sarah focused on her glass in front of her, turning it with both her hands while she almost felt Bro A’s eyes taking in the sight of her shoulders all the way to her well rounded hips and ass. She turned her head left to see how her sisters handled the attention.

Bro B went even further than Bro A, letting an index finger run the same course Bro A’s eyes had followed on Sarah’s back on Felicia’s back, triggering a swipe of her hand to get rid of the hand.

Lisa had turned on her bar chair and had entered a staring contest with Bro C while seemingly daring the Bro to lay a finger on her. Bro C looked as if het was in dubio as to take up the dare or not, but managed a confident smile nonetheless.

Beth on the other hand had big, muscled Bro D’s hands already running over her shoulders, following the side of her body and over her hourglass hips. Beth didn’t seem to mind or was too shocked to do something about it, although Bro D’s touch didn’t seem to leave her cold either way.

Bro D noticed it too most likely, cause Sarah saw him bend over towards Beth and reached with his left hand, which went out of Sarah’s sight. Sarah didn’t have to wonder where the hand went though, cause she saw Beth’s back hollow out, her thighs clamped together and her lips open, sighing.

Lisa had averted her eyes away from Bro C and seen what happened with Beth too and let out a loud “Hey!” which let Bro D retract his hand and take a step back, while he checked his moist fingers. Beth turned shyly towards her sisters, smiling sheepishly while breathing more heavily than normal and having a light red gloss on her cheeks.

Bro A laughed out loud as a reaction, making all the sisters look his way. Noticing he got all their attention, he pointed at each of them and said:

“We got a special night planned for each of the sluts Delta Kappa Magnum has marked as their conquest tonight. You four are invited to join us as our guest of honor. We will meet at midnight at the park connected to the beach a kilometer away from the resort.”

Lisa snorted:

“And why do you think we would hold any interest in joining your slutparty?”

Bro A laughed and shook his head, then looked straight into Lisa’s eyes with such a daring look, it intimidated the usually stout Lisa for a few moments.

“I think you girls will be much too curious what you would be missing if you’d fail to show up.”

“I doubt it” Lisa answered.

She looked away trying to act uninterested, but end up looking straight into Bro C’s hungry eyes, who took the liberty to shuffle up next to Lisa at the bar, making her body flare up a bit, without breaking her coolness to the rest of the crowd.

“We shall see, won’t we, ladies?” Bro A replied, noticing Lisa locking her eyes with Bro C’s eyes for a fraction too long after which she quickly checked out his body without really realising it herself.

When the Bro’s were gone, the sisters sat at the bar looking at their drinks in silence.

Felicia broke the silence: “Like we would want to check out those brats celebrating their conquests….”

Sarah, with a bit of unease in her voice and a small wet spot on her bikini pants replied: “yeah, probably only a lot more of their twisted fuckgames and powerplays…”

Beth, still with her thoughts at what happened a moment ago surprised her sisters without realising what she said, replied: “We aren’t?”

Lisa tried to hold her stoic composure replied more harshly than she meant: “Of Course not, Beth!”

Will the sisters be attending the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)