More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

You choose...

DC WORLD (DC Comics)

"Oh you like DC superheroes. Most people love visiting the Marvel world. Ever since Marvel took over the world with movies like Avengers Endgame, Spider-man versus the Sinister Six, X-men versus the Avengers, and the Secret Wars." she rattle off the movies.

You smile saying. "Well I were more of a batman and superman kid when I were smaller. Then when I got older. I love seeing their animated superbabes. Now how does this park work?"

The blonde said. "You'll be arriving in Gotham city or Metropolis. There will be many different heroes, heroines, and villains in both of the city. Their are many paths you can go down while you visit the cities. Or you can gives us a few suggestions of heroines. You would like to" she lift her fingers to fake quotes. "meet."

You thought about the hot wonder woman, the very powerful supergirl, the teen titans babes Raven and Starfire, the deep sea queen Mera, and many more. You also thought about DC evil villains like the green lovely poison ivy, the feline purring catwoman, the sexy badass Lady Shiva, the very sexy pink hair teen titans villain Jinx, the super duper over the top crazy Harley Quinn who would be so fun to play with, and load of more villains.

She ask. "Are you ready to begin?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)