More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world do Susan find herself in ?

DC Universe

Susan found herself in Jump City, she was instantly given all the knowledge of the superheroes both male and females and supervillains male and females. She smiled, as she thought about all those strong women, in those skimpy costumes. She shook her head, women should only where such things for their husbands in private. Strong and naughty will soon be submissive and proper, as she went over the varies heroines and villainesses that she will be training. She made a mental list on who the women will be delivered to after their training was completed. She didn't care what all those men said, in reality all men what their women to be nice and submissive. To keep their house clean, be ready for sex when and where every and to take care of the kids.

Now where to begin, there was so many that need to be train. Plus, she did need to keep all the heavy hitter busy. The most powerful and the smartest heroes must be kept busy, or they would ruin her plans. Luckily she new they would be kept busy with there new wife or wives.

So who does Susan go after first ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)