More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's next?

DAY2. Dakota evil plan starts now.

The next morning Dakota wake up early and started preparing the breakfast for Adriana and Mike.

Mike was with Adriana in the bed talking.

Adriana.: I’m not sure about all this thing with Dakota anymore. She seems to not love me at all.

Mike.: Oh no, don’t you worry she’s a sweet little angel.

Adriana.: Not sure about that…

Mike.: Give her a chance Adriana please.

Adriana and Mike kisses and than went to the dining room. Dakota was there. She gave them a plate of eggs sausage and toast with butter on it.

Adriana.: It looks good Dakota, thank you.

Dakota.: Thanks to you, we’re going to have so much fun together today.

Mike (whispering).: See she’s a total angel. Nothing to worry about.

Dakota was preparing the coffee of Mike and Adriana.

Dakota took a pills and break it into powder, she put it in Adriana coffee.

Dakota (thinking to herself).: That fucking bitch will learn who lead around here.

Dakota gave mike and Adriana the coffee. They both drink it.

Mike went to work, it was is first day. It will be revealing of what’s next for him.

After awhile, Dakota was spying on Adriana who started to undress herself. She just couldn’t control herself. It was too hot and she needed to relieve herself. She started masturbating in the living room. Dakota was filming all that.

Dakota.: Well well well, looks like your a true slut masturbating in the living room like a wild animal.

Adriana.: Oh my gosh, I’m sorry. Don’t say anything to Mike and delete the videos.

Dakota.: I will delete it if you please me. I want you to be my today.

Adriana.: What? You are my boyfriend sister I won’t do that!

Dakota started undressing.

Dakota.: Aren’t you excited to see this hot body?

Adriana.: Oh my gosh it’s so wrong, sorry Dakota you are beautiful but I just can’t… it’s too much.

Dakota started kissing Adriana who didn’t put much resistance. Dakota tongue invading Adriana mouth. They were now completely naked.

Dakota.: I want you to lick my ass crack, I want you to get used to the taste. I will expect this asshole to be clean every day by your beautiful dirty tongue. Don’t you love being my bitch ?

Adriana was moaning while licking her ass. Dakota smiled knowing she now had her in the back pocket for her future plans. She couldn’t do much. She even had the phone placed in the sofa filming it to be sure she could her. The pills worked just well it boosted Adriana sexual pleasure to the roof and made her impossible to resist anything sexual.

Dakota.:Tell me you love being my Bitch.

Adriana.: I love being your bitch!

Dakota.: I knew you were a slut the second I saw you but don’t you worry, we’ll have so much fun together there’s no reason for me to tell Mike. It’s not really cheating right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)