More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by beeks beeks

Whose beta test would you like to review?

Cynthia Michaelson, who just discovered that her husband is cheating on her.

Cynthia stared at the photographs on her phone. She wasn't sure why she'd taken it - maybe on some level she hadn't believed her eyes and was hoping that it was all some weird hallucination, or that there was something she was missing which would change her perception entirely. But no matter how long she stared, the pictures showed the same thing: her husband Mark, balls-deep in her best friend.

The day had started so normal.

Her husband had stayed home from work that morning, complaining that he felt sick. She'd decided on a whim to make the short drive home on her lunch break and bring him some soup from his favorite place. When she'd arrived home, she noticed that her best friend Vanessa's car was in the driveway. Huh, she'd thought to herself, maybe Vanessa's also brought soup over. It made no sense, of course, but Cynthia had always been one of those people who tried to assume the best of people, especially her best friend since childhood and her husband.

When she entered the house, it was immediately obvious that something wasn't right. From the entryway, Cynthia could hear music coming from the bedroom. Music and moaning. As she walked slowly towards the bedroom, feeling as though she were in a nightmare, she felt something unexpected beneath her foot and looked down. She picked up and examined what she'd trod on. Sexy lace panties. Panties Cynthia wouldn't think of wearing unless she thought she was going to be having sex.

She kept moving slowly forward. She could hear a voice telling someone to "fuck me, fuck me, YES that feels so good", and with a sinking stomach she realized that the voice was Vanessa's. The door to the bedroom was ajar, and Cynthia froze as she saw the naked forms of the two people she trusted most in the world through the crack.

She didn't know how long she watched. It seemed like forever, but really it was probably less than a minute. Then she silently took her phone out of her pocket with shaking hands and took the photos before backing away and leaving, taking the soup with her.

Hours later, as she sat in her car by the highway, staring at the photos and wondering how she'd ever go home, a notification popped up at the top of her phone screen. You have been selected as a beta tester of the iCock app by Orchid technologies, it informed her, app installation will be completed shortly. Worried that it was some sort of virus, she googled "iCock app notification" and was presented with an array of articles and videos about iCock, the new app that allowed women to control the cocks of nearby men. Fascinated and believing it too good to be true, she watched a video of Orchid's founder using the app to make a disbelieving news anchor jerk off on live tv. As she watched the news anchor desperately pump his cock, dawned on Cynthia what a blessing this was. Just when it seemed like her eight years of marriage were going to be ruined by her husband fucking around, she'd been handed the controls.

What does Cynthia want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)