More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlindSeer BlindSeer

What world do you inhabit?

Cyberpunk 2550

Mankind has always been constrained by our own flesh, creatures of unfathomable potential trapped in a prison intent on its own destruction.

As a natural consequence we’ve always done all that we could to surpass our limits, cast off with the old and brittle and from its ashes birth a new humanity.

It started small in the early 2000s silicone tits and a new hairline, nothing more than a fresh coat of paint over a wrecked vehicle.

Time went on, our understanding o the sciences grew and with it; our ambitions.

By 2100 it became of little consequence to lose a limb, you could return to work within the week, it wasn’t perfect, hardly an improvement over what came before and so we continued.

In the years following there was a tech boom, centuries of innovation accomplished in only a few years, now it was possible to truly become what mankind was meant to be, finally we could transcend the flesh.

Culture also evolved with us, the picture of an ideal person, an ideal relationship, an ideal world, shifted and grew.

Nowadays women are traditionally considered to be the caregivers, as such the ideal shape has changed, where once upon a time women wanted to be petite, small now they seek strength, in all of its forms.

It’s not uncommon to see a woman, standing higher then 6ft in height, body strong yet soft be it through the introduction of specialty hormones or augments while men and those among the female population that are seeking to fulfill the submissive role stay small and delicate, at the mercy of these walking goddesses.

This world is far from perfect, in the race to be the first to such an occasion the corporations of the world seized power, such that entire continents became their sole possession.

Wars were fought, the borders changed and whole cities were wiped off the map in the struggle between children all tugging on the same cred chip.

And so here we are now, in the year of 2550, the world more cynical then ever, the soul of humanity largely ground up in the wheels of industry.

There’s many lost souls, looking for a reason to keep going, looking for a reason to love.

Who Do We Follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)