More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Cyber Battler Lucira

Cyber Battler Lucira had been skeptical about the new uniforms at first It was awfully, incredibly revealing for one thing, which didn’t exactly offer the protection she needed when she and her teammates battled the dark forces of the Virus Beasts.

There were also the stares. All the support staff, men and women both, the number of them whose gazed lingered far too long on her exposed nipples and her bare cunt had sharply increased. It was pleasant in a sense that her body was being admired, but it did cause her to squirm and rub her legs together, which made it harder to navigate the base. But regulations demanded she wear them, so she grinned and bore it as best she could.

“Hey hot stuff, why don’t you interlink with me?” one of the support staff had said to her as she left her room. She had blushed and said that she appreciated the compliment but was too busy with her duties, which was true! She was definitely too busy to lower her cunt onto his hard, rigid dick that she could see straining through his pants.

All her spare time, after all, was dedicated to studying anti-virus tactics so that she could remain victorious and undefeated against the Virus Beast horde. As the leader of the Cyber Battlers, Lucira had to do her best to be the best.

She was on her way to the command room when the lights flickered. A moment later they shut off entirely. Then the backup generators kicked in and the alarms started blaring.

“Alert. Alert. Virus Beast incursion. Alert. Alert. All personnel assume battle positions.”

She immediately dashed past the rest of the stupefied support staff and regular military men, making her way as fast as she could to the command room. Her first priority was ensuring the commanding officers remained protected so that they could organize a defense.

The door to the command center was open, which wasn’t a good sign. She slipped through and was faced with no less than ten Minor Virus Beasts and one Major Virus Beast surrounding her fellow teammate Cyber Battler Garesha who was standing bravely in front of Commander Nell.

“Lucira!” Garesha called out.

“I’m here. Just hold on.”

The Major Virus Beast turned to face the new arrival. He was a middle-aged man whose body was fully meshed with his stag-beetle shaped power armor. Virus Beasts had gone beyond sanity and converted even the most precious of human parts into the vast corrupting machine that was their army.

“You,” the beast declared. “You too will fall before the might of Virus Beast Darorung.”

“Hah. I’ll beat you like I’ve beat you live I’ve beat every other beast I’ve trashed,” Lucira stated the truth. “Watch as I beat you in less than a minute.”

She placed her hands on her hips and started walking towards the beast. Lucira made sure to jut her ass out to the side with each step, just so that this Darorung could see how much her juicy ass jiggled before it got close enough to pound him into the dust. Pre-battle intimidation was super important to any fight.

When she got within striking distance, she crouched down and sat on her legs without touching the ground, assuming a sort of monkish pose. She then opened her mouth and moved her hand up to it, making sure to properly rub an invisible rod in front of her face.

“Well, are you going to take your sword out so we can properly cyber-duel?” she asked impatiently. How was she going to be beat him with her anti-virus tactics if he refused to fight?

“Hahaha. Alright, I’ll ‘cyber-duel’ you right proper. Here, let’s see how you handle this data stick of mine.” He dropped his pants and there it was, a mighty sword indeed.

She gulped, but steeled herself. She could do this. As he moved closer, she began to sweat. It was awfully big. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed her fellow Cyber Battler Garesha and Commander Nell drooling. They too were dressed in the same uniform standard as her, with the helmet and barely-there top. How odd. Lucira didn’t recall the commander needing to dress in that same style. Perhaps she was doing it to show solidarity.

Her inspection was interrupted when the beasts’ sword entered her mouth. Okay! Focus up! The battle was upon her. She twirled her long tongue around the shaft, making sure to caress every spot on it. There was a technique to this sort of anti-virus battling. She had to make sure not to use her teeth and only her tongue, which was a bit difficult, but she managed just fine. She was the Cyber Battler leader after all.

She even managed to not bite down when it pushed ever further down her throat, triggering her gag reflex which she quickly suppressed. A herculean effort, but she prevailed, taking it the entire length up to the base.

“Good job, Lucira!” her friend Garesha called out.

“Indeed. Exemplary work,” Commander Nell added.

“Yeah, fine job, slut..” The beast withdrew his penis. “But I think it’s time you remembered. ‘Defrag Dream Design’.”

Lucira’s body froze, locked in place. Her eyes teared and her mind jerked into motion.

“You monster,” she said weakly. She had access to all of her memories. The monster had left them with read access, which whether that was a mercy or a curse, she didn’t know. So she knew how he had suborned their science officers that were in charge of security and how that had snowballed into complete control of the base. She knew how they had used to that to play these twisted games with her and her comrades. This wasn’t the first time she had been in this situation.

“I am. But you know that. So why re-litigate it?” He knelt down. “Why not join and become a Virus Beast willingly?”

“Never,” she tried to spit in his face, but that and any other motion other than speaking was denied to her. Her body wasn’t her own at this point.

The commander’s voice pierced the stare-off between them. “Lucira, why aren’t you finishing him? You need to use your cunt quickly to drain his electro-semen or else he’ll just keep on fighting!”

“Yeah, Lucira! Do it quick!” Garesha joined in.

“You heard the ladies,” the Virus Beast said with a mocking grin, “the fight’s not done yet.”

“I’ll never give in. Never. No matter how much you fuck with my head.”

“Never’s a long time. I think you’re closer than you think. I suppose,” he said, pushing his dick inside her, “that we’ll just have to wait and see. You and this base were my prize, and I can wait a little longer, and I never get tired of playing with my food.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)