More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Arcana95 Arcana95

What's next?

Cyan Egilhard

Summary: A fourth-year student of Beacon Academy and a member of Team ECHO. Among all the male students of Beacon, he's the only one brave enough to fight Dolan making him his rival by default. Cyan strives to improve his skills and become a great huntsman like those of old even if at times it gets him in trouble with his team leader.

Age: 21

Relationships:

  • Eliza Earnstead-Cyan's team leader and partner. He's not sure whether or not she likes him or if she absolutely hates him. In combat, the two of them are quite the to be reckoned with when fighting the creatures of Grimm. Outside of missions she at least seems to want to spend some time and hang out.
  • Heli Yamaha-He sees Heli as somewhat a younger sister and she always beats him in races due in part that she always rigs them. Whenever he asks her if he can ride her bike, she always finds an excuse to tell him no.
  • Oliver Ochre-Despite the fact that Oliver is good friends with Dolan he doesn't let that stop him from hanging out with him. He and Oliver have similar tastes when it comes to SCI-FI and mechs, they often pitch ideas on new drones for Oliver to build.
  • Dolan Knight-Cyan's Rival and the person he's always trying to defeat. His hatred for Dolan stems from him having sex with his sister. While he's never managed to beat Dolan yet that isn't stopping him from improving and trying again.

Weapons:

  • Unarmed-technically doesn't have a signature weapon and mostly fights hand to hand when a battle doesn't require him to use his semblance.

Semblance:

  • ???

Abilities: (Mostly limited to what is taught at Beacon)

  • Aura Covering-Like all Huntsmen and Huntresses he has an aura that protects him from fatal attacks.
  • Aura Pulse-Send a short-range pulse of aura into a target.
  • Aura Infusion-Infuse one's aura into objects to make them stronger and more durable.
  • Climate protection-the aura will protect the user from harsh weather. A common ability among Huntsmen and Huntresses.
  • Extrasensory perception-using aura to feel like you were being watched without knowing that someone was there. (Mainly used for Grimm)
  • Dust usage-To use the power of Dust, humans, and Faunus must use their Aura to trigger it. The user's Aura allows them to harness Dust and utilize their elemental power.
  • Healing-The level of healing varies depending on mastery.

Grimm Defeated:

  • Beowolves
  • Nevermore
  • Ursas
  • Deathstalkers
  • King Taijitus

Fun Facts:

  • Despite being of legal age he doesn't really drink unless it's a special occasion.
  • Cyan's Zodiac sign is Cancer.
  • While he may ace his combat tests the others leave much to be desired.
  • His hobby is sketching.
  • Like Dolan and Jaune, Cyan also possesses a massive aura reserve.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)