More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wandering_Pirate Wandering_Pirate

Which girls story will you follow?

Cute and Cheerful [Ochako Uraraka]

Ochako lounges in her U.A. dorm room, her heart melts with joy as she watches adorable puppy and kitten videos. However, her innocent evening takes a slight turn as she receives an alert introducing the brand new "myHERO" app. Curiosity piqued, she swiftly downloads and opens the app, selecting the "hero" option when asked what kind of profile she would be creating. With her student ID as verification, Ochako proceeds to create her profile. She uploads a picture of herself in her hero uniform, radiating that signature smile that captures the hearts of many. The app comes to life as profiles of fellow heroes start popping up, all of them clearly having received the same alert. Eager to connect with her fans, Ochako makes a post on her wall, introducing herself and sending warm greetings their way. To sweeten the deal, she adds another selfie of herself, lying comfortably in bed, oozing irresistible charm.

Almost instantly, the number of followers on her profile begins to skyrocket. Her blush deepens as she notices that Izuku Midoriya, her dear friend, becomes her first follower. She can't help but reciprocate the gesture by following him back, feeling a mix of excitement and a tinge of forbidden pleasure. Ochako then proceeds to search for her other friends, only to find that Momo and Mina are the only girls who have made profiles thus far. As Ochako scrolls through the profiles of her friends and admired heroes, she can't help but feel a sense of giddiness. The selfies they've chosen, and the interesting posts on their walls, all add to the excitement of this new social media craze. In her mind, this innovative platform has the potential to strengthen the bond between heroes and the masses, potentially preventing someone from turning to the dark side and saving countless lives in the process. Ochako sees it as an amazing opportunity.

But her innocent musings quickly fade away as she delves deeper into the mechanics of the app. She discovers the fascinating concept of HERO points and how to earn them by fulfilling tasks for her fans. While these initial requests are relatively innocent, Ochako's mind starts to ponder the possibilities. The thought of saving money by using these earned points to buy things through the app fills her with a sense of excitement and purpose. She realizes that by maximizing her earnings, she can support her family even more without sacrificing her own enjoyment or comfort. The allure of financial gain and the ability to make a positive impact on her loved ones' lives draws Ochako deeper into the web of temptation that the myHERO app presents.

Ochako delves into the requests with gusto and in these initial interactions, it seems that her fans are still testing the waters with relatively harmless requests. Some simply ask for selfies or engage in casual conversation, and Ochako, being the obliging girl she is, happily fulfills these innocent requests. An hour passes and Ochako finds herself accumulating a commendable sum of 100 HERO points. A small victory indeed but it leaves her wondering as she peruses the myHERO app's store, gazing upon the prices of coveted items, a seed of curiosity begins to sprout in her mind. Could there be a faster and more efficient way to earn those precious HERO points?

At the very moment she contemplates this, a DM alert appears on her screen, perhaps it might contain the answers she seeks? The allure of discovering a shortcut, a secret method, to swiftly accumulate points is too exciting to not think about and she heads over to her DMs quickly.

[Current Points: 100]

What does Ochako discover in her DMs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)