More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Justtag Justtag

So, where our vampire cumslut finds himself in?

Currently hungry and and lost in the middle of a forest

Riley had commited his biggest mistake ever since trying to live isolated from society, not finding someone to satiate his hunger on a regular basis and here he was, irritated and lost on the very same forest he decided to live in, quite ironic.

As he walked through the maze of trees, he was hyper aware of any possible creature that could feed him, any of the centaurs, elfs or even a stray human if he could find them, after all, he couldn't be picky when getting weak due to hunger, could he?

Then, he heard it, the sound of something moving, rustling in the leaves and then the steps, Riley couldn'y hold himself back and went towards the sound, already salivating at the thought of quenching his hunger, before noticing his actions and blushing madly.

"I guess that will do..."

He hums softly to himself as he tries his best to hide his tall and lanky frame behind the trees, seeing his "prey" walk on the forest without noticing the vampire's stalking. As his stomach growls restlessly, he decides do move, should he ambush it? Or should he try to remain civil?

That question couldn't be answered as he is startled by the change of movements and falls on his plush ass, before looking at the supposed prey of his, with a hint of shame on his face as the plan the he was making was foiled somehow.

Who was the prey that caught Riley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)