More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by F3nris F3nris

Survive?!

Current skills

NOTE:This will be a chapter where I will update and put all of Nick’s skills. This includes Active skills that cost mana and stamina, Passive skills, and what I’m calling knowledge skills basically like languages and the like. Thank you for reading hope this helps clear up any confusion with his skills and helps you better understand the world I’m trying to make. This will also be updated every time I post a new chapter if I change anything.

Active Skills & Description

Block pain lvl 1: blocks 50 % of the pain of the next incoming attack for 5 mana

Primal instinct lvl 2: increases all senses by 25% for 1.2 hours and gives status effect exhaustion after use.

Flame lvl 10 max: 1 mp/10 min for medium flame cannot be extinguished by normal means. Flame does not exceed the size of a softball.

Crit shot lvl 1: Deal 100% more damage on your next attack at the cost of see weakness for 1 hour.

Theft lvl 3: For 5x(1/2distance) mana take any equipped or unequipped item up to 1lb. Equipped items have a success rate of 75%/(level difference of user and target) for a minimum of 1%

Excavation lvl 5: Can move 10 cubic feet of loose ground by spending 5 mana.

LIGHT FOOT lvl 1 :Consume 15 mana to make your foot steps 25% quieter for 5 minutes.

Soul Devour lvl 10 max: Devour the souls of creatures you defeat in battle. At the cost of the exp received from an enemy devour their soul and gain knowledge, skills, stats or skill points.

Matter shape lvl 1: Use mana to decrease the volume and increase the density of any matter in your palm. Can make any shape out of the matter. 2mp/second changes volume by 1% and density by 1%.

Acid splash level max: summon a baseball sized ball of acid anywhere in 60 feet of yourself. Costs 5 mana per ball and must be within line of site also you will have no control over the ball.

Mending lvl 1: Mend a tear or crack in something for 2 mana per second. It will slowly close the tear or crack in any item. May take longer for stronger or more rare items.

Passive skills & Description

Steel skin lvl 3: Most incoming damage goes straight to health points and does not tear or bruise skin. Gives bonus natural armor of 5.

Mental fortitude lvl 6: it is easier to remain calm in stressful situations. All negative mental statuses have a 20% chance to be rendered ineffective. All negative mental statuses are 40% less effective.

Eyes of Argus lvl max: The eyes of Argus see all and watch all. When focusing on an entity you can see all information about them. The user also no longer has to sleep and exhaustion has no effect on the owner of the eyes of Argus. This skills costs no mana as the cost was the users eyes.

Beginners boxing lvl 10 max: knows how to throw and take a punch effectively. Also knows how to guard and move effectively.

Simple Weapon proficiency lvl 5: Knows how to use all types of weapons to some degree. This is ineffective on modern weapons. At each level you can choose to master one type of weapon. Chosen weapons( Scythe, Axe, Short Bow, Spear, Dagger)

Jötunn’s blessing lvl max: All ice magic does 10% more damage against enemies. All incoming ice magic damage is decreased by 20%.

Knowledge skills

English

Spanish

Russian

Gaelic

Tome spells

Tome spells of any level can be used between 1-5 times without mana without resting or recharging the tome with mana from your patron.

Eldritch blast lvl 1: a beam of crackling energy is launched anywhere in a 300 ft radius. 5-10 damage

Infestation lvl 1: summon some type of parasite on target within 30 feet. Causes confusion and the target becomes poisoned doing 2 damage/ 1 second

Lightning lure lvl1: You create a lash of lightning energy that strikes at one creature of your choice that you can see within 15 feet of you. If the enemy is weaker than you they will be pulled up to 10 feet in a straight line toward you and then take 4-8 lightning damage if it is within 5 feet of you.

Prestidigitation lvl 1: This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice. You create one of the following magical effects within range:

* You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.

* You instantaneously light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.

* You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot.

* You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.

* You make a color, a small mark, or a symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.

* You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand and that lasts until the end of your next turn.

If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.

Toll of the dead lvl1: You point at one creature you can see within range, and the sound of a dolorous bell fills the air around it for a moment. The target must have succeed in having users wisdom and above or take 4-8 necrotic damage. If the target is missing any of its hit points, it instead takes 8-12 damage

Mage armor (invocation) lvl max: Creates a layer of magic armor that has 60% of your current armor.

Eldritch invocations

Devils sight(passive):see in magical and non magical dark up to 120 feet

Eyes of the rune keeper: Read all writing

Eldritch spear: increases eldritch blast range to 300ft

Agonizing blast: add bonus damage modified to eldritch blast

Armor of shadows: can cast mage armor without using mana

STAT SHEET

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)