More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RoundAss30 RoundAss30

What would you like to read about?

Cumming on a huge dildo while gagging on another one

I was 27 and it had been a few years since I played with any toys in my ass, or had crossdressed. But around that time I had been watching a lot of BBC sissy porn and had this urge to feel really slutty. So I ordered two pantyhoses, an anal douche, lube, and two dildos: one black 7.5 x 2 inch and one huge black 10 x 2.6 inch dildo.

When the stuff arrived I made sure I got all clean and put on one of the pantyhose. I removed both dildos from their packaging, the huge one was so heavy in my hands.. I duct-taped it to my table leg at doggy height. I teared a hole in my pantyhose, and I even positioned a video camera so that it would record me in doggy trying to take this huge dong..

I disregarded the smaller dildo and positioned myself in doggy against the huge dildo. Like I said, I had not played with toys in years so my ass was as tight as could be. I made sure to apply loads of lube, both to the dildo's cock head as well as around my ass hole, fingering some lube inside me.

When all was lubed up, I grabbed both my ass cheeks and pulled them apart, opening up my ass, pushing a bit back and resting on this huge wide cock head. I pushed myself some more onto it for two, three times, but I honestly felt like this was never going to fit. Perhaps I needed some more motivation. I got my laptop and had it play some 2 hours sissy bbc hypno compilation. I smoked a joint, and it made me really horny to smoke and watch and listen. I wanted to try again. I applied loads of more lube, and pushed myself onto the huge cock head again.

This time I decided to take more mention of my breathing, to get more calm and relaxed, and very very slowly I pushed myself onto the dildo. The first few seconds were okay, given that I was going so slowly, after that it started to hurt.. every time it became too painful, I backed down a bit, applied more lube, pushed myself back on.. when finally the head fully slipped inside me, and i felt my hole was grabbing it firmly. I felt a rush of pain, tried to pull out but my ass was so tightly fit around the cock head that even pulling out would hurt. It had to be that way though, staying on was too uncomfortable.. I pulled out and lit another joint.

During this break it took only half a joint to make me really horny again, and up I went.. This time it took me 1 minute to fit the dick head.. I was all high and still watching some big black men relentlessly fucking tight ass holes.. I pushed myself further and further, up and down, slowly, but a bit deeper every time.. until after about 20 minutes I found my ass cheeks against the table leg - I had fully taken that hugeee dildo! Wow I felt slutty. But it was not enough. I wanted more.

I slowly pulled myself off the dildo entirely. I grabbed the smaller (but still big) dildo and took in my mouth. I played around a bit and quickly shoved it down my throat. Despite some gagging, after a few minutes I was able to keep it my throat for some time. I grabbed the other pantyhose and tied it around my head, around the dildo that was in my mouth and throat, pulling it tightly - making me gag again - and tied it firmly. It felt so slutty to continuously feel that cock inside my throat..

I pushed myself back on the big dildo.. entering was easier this time, and my prostate felt great, the size of the dildo meant that there was continuous pressure on my prostate no matter if it was fully in or not.. I pushed myself on and off the dildo, a bit further every time, the sensations I had inside my ass were making me moan loudly, and these moans sounded so horny because of the dildo gagging my throat. My heart was racing, I could feel I was close to an anal orgasm / sissygasm but I couldn't finally get there.. I was horny all over my mind, pulled my ass cheeks apart, and shoved myself down the dildo all the way, as far as I could.. it felt great and I couldn't stop moaning, even with holding it just still inside me. I grabbed the pantyhose around my head and dildo and pulled it as tight as I could, making me gag again, and making it hard for me to breathe.. And I slowly rode that dildo, only about 1 or 2 inched up and down, which meant I was pushing on 8 - 10 inches of dick inside me.. I felt so fucking slutty, and when I felt an orgasm was really coming, I tried to sit a bit more upright, pushing that thick dildo even harder against my prostate, and I rode it firmly, until I finally came loudly and had the best fucking orgasm of my life (so far).

Afterwards I spent the next hours smoking joints, watching the video of myself taking that huge cock on replay, side by side with some sissy porn, my little clitty dick stayed limp like it should. I fell asleep. When I woke up a few hours later, I was still stoned, my ass felt sore, the ripped pantyhose was still one. Once I realized I was awake, I immediately went back to the table, sat down in doggy, spread my cheeks apart, and pushed myself onto the dick again.. I didn't even apply lube but still managed to get it in big time. Wow. What a weekend that was.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)