More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by lexist lexist

What's next?

Cum in Jo's pussy

I push all thoughts of what is right and wrong, of what the consequences might be and just pound into my daughter with more abandon. Within seconds I cum, buried deep inside of Jo. I stay fully embedded inside her for about a minute, savoring the afterglow of one of the best orgasms of my life. I finally decide that I should get myself out of here before she wakes up or someone discovers what I've done. I slowly pull my eight inches out of my youngest daughter's cunt. The sensation is both spectacular and sad. I know that I will likely never get the chance to experience her perfect pussy again.

I step back and pull up my pants and prepare to make my escape. I take one last look at Jo's amazing naked body bent over the table. I see my cum beginning to drip out of her pink puffy folds. Something about the view and moment makes realize I want to remember this forever. I quickly grab my phone from my pocket and take a quick picture, my camera makes the familiar clicking sound and this memory is forever saved. The noise from my phone makes Jo begin to stir. I should go.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)