More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where would you like to start?

Cult experiments with the silver (piss & vomit path)

The ominous building stood out from the rest of the city, in a world of slender glass constructs was this out of place monolith to brutalism, a thick, tall, concrete building looming over the others, with beams of silvery steel weaving their way up through the structure in a blend of weight support and beauty, melding form and function. There were no windows on the lower levels, the only glass was right at the top, scraping the cloud layer.

A young initiate bowed low, his silver glistening robes draping down the floor, "High-Member Argyros, the tests are prepared and only need your approval and initiation."

High-Member Argyros was a well respected upper member of the Foundation Ecclesiastes, and had been thoroughly experimenting on new strains of the silver, the Foundation's purpose, to find new ways of spreading it faster and/or more enjoyably when the new shiny world will come. Some say these experiments in mutations of the silver are heretical or too , but High-Member Argyros merely grins to such claims.

Which experiment today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)