More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by booba72 booba72

Where do we start

Cuckolding

Izuku walks up to UA's entrance on the day of the fundraiser still a little shook up at how quickly his aunt and mom torn off their clothing to participate in this "event", due to his sheltered upbringing he wasn't quite sure what to expect, but he was sure it would be enlightening. As he walked into the gym he saw a perverse sea of his friends, classmates, teachers, and parents all preforming the most lewd of activities for money, he almost didn't know where to start when luckily one of his classmates bumped into him and started talking.

Mineta: Hey Midoriya! Enjoying the fundraiser?

Izuku: Ah, actually I just got here. I don't even know where to start being honest.

Now Mineta was very unpopular and very jealous of Midoriya's recent surge in popularity, so he decided to take him down a peg

Mineta: No worries I think I know something right up your ally, just go there and ask for the bully special

Mineta then points to a maroon tent near the main stage and walks off. Midoriya might not like Mineta but he has to admit Mineta is probably the expert in this scenario, so he fallowed the short boys advice passing by several different attractions that he would comeback to later and entered the maroon tent, once inside he saw the cream haired girl for the license exam, only this time she was wearing a see-through bra with thigh-highs that connected to her panties showing off her curves.

Cami: Like hey there and welcome to you're cuckolding dream come true, what kind of experience would you like?

Izuku stutters for a bit before getting out that he would like the bully special and pays her. Cami nods than takes him to the back of the booth where Todoroki was sitting, after saying hello Cami stood in front of them and blew both of them a kiss, exhaling a pink mist that the two boys then inhaled, and suddenly Izuku was in a different room, it was his old room from middle school and on the bed he saw his mom and Katsuki Bakugou, going at it like rabbits, with Bakugou fucking his mom's ass like it was going out of style then he noticed Uraraka beneath Bakugou sucking on his balls like they were the most delicious thing in the world

he called out to try and get them to stop, but all three only glared at him then Inko started talking.

Inko: What's wrong not a big enough man to stop your bully from fucking your mom and crush, pathetic just like your deadbeat dad.

Ochako then stops sucking on Bakugou's nuts to say

Ochako: I don't know how someone like you could ever find love, when there's people like Bakugou here

Bakugou than smacks Ochako's ass and she dives back in sucking on his balls

And then Izuku wakes up he's back in the tent and frozen in shock, he looks over and sees Todoroki in a similar state, Todoroki doesn't mover however even when Izuku calls his name Todoroki is still in the illusion.

He was back in his childhood home and in his room, the room where Endeavor tore his family apart and on the bed was his girlfriend fucking Mineta with a look he'd never known she could make.

she looked him in the eyes and said

Momo: Well aren't you going to stop him?

Mineta: Of course he won't look at him he's weak and pathetic he always was

They then went back to fucking with Todoroki unable to do anything, but watch. When both boys were done with their treatment they left the care taker with specific instructions if Bakugou or Mineta came by, for Bakugou the reverse bully special where Izuku fucks Mitsuki and Bakugou's crush, and for Mineta, Todoroki payed extra to make sure the ugly bastards had a very good time with Mineta, leaving the tent the 2 boys split up looking for the next thrill hopefully with their respective partners.

A/N Thank you to Lokirocks21 for the requests, tell me how I did and what you would like to see in the future.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)