More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

She said...

Cucked by Starfire( Teen Titans)

John finished his shift coming home to his beautiful wife Starfire. Who became a dutiful housewife after her years as a hero. She was in a black dress with white lace that showed off her perfect curves of an hourglass figure, she had on some sexy high heels too which made her look even more enticing than usual. Her orange skin glows as she smells wonderful. The couple kissed passionately as he wonders why his wife looks so good tonight.

John asks her. "Baby, you look stunning."

Starfire smiled at him lovingly before responding, "I know baby I am just feeling like I want to look hot today! Why don't we go out for dinner? We can talk about um things!"

John excitedly agreed. The hard day of working for Greg, his boss, was put behind him as the two got ready to go out to eat. He put on his best clothes, a nice black blazer and navy blue slacks They went into town where they saw this nice restaurant called 'The Blue Parrot.' John always wanted to take his wife there because it is one of those places that have amazing food but also has great service too. Why not tonight, he thought to himself. He took Starfire's hand, holding hers, and walked towards the place while kissing her soft lips affectionately.

They sat down in their booth near the window side table facing outwards seeing people pass them by outside. John looked over at his gorgeous wife who was wearing a tight-fitting little black dress showing off her lovely fit body. She kick her fitness levels into second gear these last months and it was paying off. Even though he loved her no matter how she looks. She is a great superheroine who gave him a chance a few years ago.

Her beauty really stood out from others especially when dressed up for something special like now. Her orange body and green playful eyes sizing him up. His average size cock started getting erect under his pants thinking about how much fun tonight might be with his wife.

"So babe?"

"Yes, honey." He said wanting to know her next question.

She asked, "How do you feel about me having sex with another man? Like maybe a real big dick stud or someone else handsome and well endowed or maybe we head out to a sex party-filled club?!" Her giddy ness of telling John this shows through her words.

John felt the opposite of excitement building inside him hearing such words come out of his powerful wife Starfire's mouth. The former teen titans member stared holes into him.

"Uh..." John stuttered. "That's uh interesting idea my love."

His wife looked around watching couples walk by them. Seeing all the happy married couples enjoying each other company. Starfire knew what she was doing and saying to him. "Are you already thinking it, babe? Seeing me bend over this restaurant table. Do you think it's one of these hubbies or one of the lesser-paid busboys?" Starfire black heels ran up John's legs as she stood right above him. Looking down at his cock being so hard by her words.

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster, Patreon funded path

"Do you see your wife sucking cock and taking cum load in her pretty pussy?! Does it excite you knowing I could make that happen?!" Starfire said.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)