More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by spentbob spentbob

Do you cross the road to avoid her, or keep on this side and risk crossing paths with her?

Cross over and continue to the hotel

You find the hotel just a few streets away. It's more of a bed and breakfast by the look of it, and is made up of three smaller houses knocked into one. It has some nice looking lawns out the front, and a wide drive way leading up to it.

As you make your way up the drive, a figure on a skateboard comes tearing around the side of the house and nearly knocks you over, screeching to a halt right in front of you.

"Whoah, sorry!" they say, hopping off their board.

They're about five feet tall, have short, light brown hair and are dressed in a t-shirt and faded jeans, and at first you take them to be a young teenage boy and are about to give them a piece of your mind, but then you notice the swell of small but firm looking breasts under the shirt, and realise it's a tomboyish girl. She's pretty, in a girl next door way, big bright eyes, freckles, a snub nose and a cheeky little grin. She reaches out and puts a hand on your arm.

"Didn't think we'd have anyone arriving today! Good to see you."

"You work here?" you ask, wondering how old she is - she's cute alright, but very young looking.

"Yep! Well, only just. I've just finished school, and now I'm eighteen, mum decided I have to work in the family business."

She pulls a face and sticks her tongue out and you can't help but laugh, making her grin.

"I'm Charlotte. You want a room right? Come on, I'll take you inside and Cathy will get you booked in."

She links your arm and leads you inside.


It's cooler inside the pleasant little reception area, and another attractive girl - Cathy, according to Charlotte - is standing behind the desk. She's older and taller than Charlotte, but the resemblance is unmistakeable - they have to be sisters.

Cathy has a bob of blonde hair that's maybe dyed, is wearing black rimmed glasses and a plain dark green knee length dress over a white collared shirt, and seems a lot more serious than her sister. She's still cute though, maybe early twenties, a nice tan and full pouting lips that, with her serious demeanour, give her an expression that's almost petulant.

There's something about this seriousness though, and probably the generous swell of her breasts too, that make what'd if she's this serious in the sack...

Charlotte drags you up to her desk, and tells her that you're wanting a room there. After snootily telling Charlotte that she should go and clean up the dining room, she books you into a room as Charlotte tells her to sod off and stomps off through a doorway.

"All the rooms are upstairs, Me, Charlotte and mother at the end of the corridor, all the guests in the other ones. Now, here's your key, room 6. I'll let you know now, the doors all swing shut and lock themselves if they're not latched, so be careful not to lock yourself in or out of your room. We all have master keys of course, but if you end up in another guests room, you'll be locked in there til they decide to let you out."

"How would I -"

"Just a friendly warning," she says, smiling but not looking up, "Now, there's a dining room just through that door, dinner in a half-hours time, breakfast at eight, and a lounge room for the guests to relax in through that other door there. Mothers in the lounge with two of the other guests, if you want to meet her, otherwise, enjoy your room."

She looks at you with one hand on her hip, as if she's waiting for you to say something.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)