More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Cross country training goes wrong.

During his senior year, Jake decided to join the cross country team. The girls and guys teams normally practiced serrated,on different days. However, since Jake was joining in the middle of the year, he had to practice with both teams. To practice, the teams would run the trails in the woods behind the school. It was the perfect place to practice considering there was a huge hill where the school was built and all around it.

One day, when Jake was getting ready for practice, he started flirting with this girl Delaney. Delaney always thought Jake was an asshole, but she never let him know that. As they left the school to practice jogging, Jake and Delaney got a decent amount of separation between them and everyone else. This gave Delaney a great idea.

"Come on cutie, you want some alone time with me, you are gonna need to catch me." Delaney said as she took off running.

Instantly Jake got rock hard, just thinking about hooking up with Delaney. Then Jake couldn't take his eyes off Delaney's ass as she ran. Jake started to chase after Delaney, hoping to have some fun with her. Delaney knew she was faster than Jake, so she lead him to right where she wanted him.

Once Jake caught up to Delaney, he was out of breath. Delaney smiled at Jake, trying her best to act excited. Jake had a giant smile form on his face. Delaney giggled to herself, knowing that she had Jake right where she wanted him. Delaney walked over to Jake and kissed him on his cheek.

"Why don't you show me how fast you are cutie. Strip as fast as you can and if you impress me I'll make it worth your wild." Delaney said still giggling.

Without saying a word, Jake ripped his shirt off. Next was his shoes and socks, then finally,his pants and boxers. Without thinking about anything but getting in Delaney's pants, Jake handed all his clothes over to Delaney. Then Jake just stood there with his hands on his hips. Seeing Jake's two inch boner throbbing in front of her, Delaney knew this was going to be better than she originally thought.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)