More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mx Mx

List of Events

Critteran Adventures

Narrator Pov#2: Welcome to the world of Critterans in Outfall, humans & furries coexist with their pets in harmony. However, limited communication there is between gestures & their owner's pets. Which is why Powder Capsules got created, which allow them to <thought speak> with a Lurksling Cadger, Human or Critteran. Critterans can be captured by C-Spheres but there are times when Critterans become rebellious & try to alter the universe by capturing Humans, Lurksling or other Critterans & making them battle-you decide the path as your in full control with the one of a kind Altering Reality Remote necklace you picked up that no one else knows about, but you! Some are orphans, some are not. Some love to haze, others love tricks. However it may be, you shall be spoiled alot or not. But know that I'll reshape your image according to who or what sees you fit as whenever in time, this is the only expense we can think of for you & ofcourse, the 1 hour limit of morphing to another creature with the necklace is included. Putting you into your rightful miserable place you little brat-err I mean superb intellect individual, you. Have fun & happy decision making. Let us begin.

Who's Pov should we scramble with 1st?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)